Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four

Lily's POV

Bad things happen. It was inevitable, and a normal occurrence in life. We just had to learn to adapt to a situation before it adapts to us. There was no way around it, unless you consider running away an option.

Sometimes, like this point in my life, these bad things become a regular occasion. As if they were schedule one after another. Once I was finish dealing with one incident, another one was in a hurry to get in my way. It was becoming frustrating, and I think this one might take the cake.

Ten minutes. These two idiots couldn't have given me atleast ten minutes. How did everything escelate so quickly? One minute I was thanking a rambunctious Naruto, next minute I'm watching him hurdle towards Sasuke with a blue-chakra infused ball of wind. Sasuke wasn't bettering the situation either, seeing there was lightning emanating from his hand, chirping dangerously.

The Rassengan, and the Chidori. Were they even thinking at this point? I clenched my fist and shook my head vigorously. I can judge their recklessness later. I had to stop this at once.

My eyes widen, "No!" Sakura screamed, running towards them. Guess we're all going to decide to act like idiots from now on. This is going way to far.

I ran up, and jumped into the air, deciding to stop the collision between the two attacks from above. My vines were about to appear, but I stopped when Kakashi suddenly appeared.

He grabbed the two boys' wrist and spun them around, launching them over to two water tanks. Their attacks, colliding with the tanks instead.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I landed in a crouch position in front of him. I could feel his gaze on me, but I didn't look up. The ground was all I wanted to see at the moment, because I was afraid of what I would see. He was most likely giving me a look that said, 'that was stupid of you' with a tint of concern.

After a few moments of staring at me he disappered. Most likely he was checking to see if I was okay in those few moments. Maybe what I did was more impulsive than what Sakura chose to do. I didn't even know how I was going to stop them. All I knew was that I had to stop them somehow, atleast before they severely injured themselves. Or worst...

Finally out of my shock, I looked up, only to be consumed by it again. Sasuke had a hole that covered the whole front of his tank. Naruto, however only managed to make a small crater, water gracefully pouring out of it.

Sasuke smirked, and I glared at him. Oh, I was pissed. Not just at him, but also at Naruto who moronically engaged into this battle.

No, that was an understatement, I was beyond pissed, and if one more mindless action is committed, or word is uttered I'm going to lose it. So, all of them better go on how they deal with this situation wisely. Because they'll end up being on the other end of my wrath.

Really, I was clueless on how to feel at this moment. It was one of those situations where you just don't know how to react. I was too overwhelmed to do so. I was relieved that no one was hurt, and that Kakashi arrived at the nick of time to end it. But, I was also terrified, shocked, worried, and angered. My heart felt like it was beating at one hundrend miles per hour, and it'll soon fly out of my chest.

Kakashi's, next words didn't make me feel any better. "What has gotten into you two? That match was too intense to just be a sparring match."

'Ya think?!' I screamed, but the words never left my mouth. That's what I wanted do more than anything rigth now: to just scream what I couldn't say.

"Sasuke!" He scolded, "The size of that Chidori isn't the size that you would aim at a comrade. What were you thinking?"

'Were any of us even thinking properly at the time?' Once again the words were banging on a dam that was forcefully keeping them from gushing out.'And how about let's not aim any fatal jutsu at a comrade! Why the hell did any of this have to happen in the first place? There was no reason for it. Were they really that deluded by their egos that they nearly almost-'