Chapter 20: Behind the Portal

Charv blinks his eyes a moment after Lord Bryce transported him into another world.

“Where am I?” wondered Charv then he sits from his place for he was lying down on the ground. Charv sees that he’s on the forest again and also sees Lord Bryce in his front looking at him.

“What have you done to me?! Where am I Lord Bryce?!” exclaimed Charv.

“Stay calm my prince” answered Lord Bryce.

“Me? Stay calm? Out of your mind you are Lord Bryce! Why would I stay calm if I am with the worst enemy ever?! How will I also stay calm if the person with me is the person who tries to kill me?!” exclaimed Charv.

“I never meant to kill you my prince!” answered Lord Bryce.

“I know you want to kill me from the start to separate me from my brother!” roared Charv.

“Oh my prince, you don’t know enough yet!” added Lord Bryce.

“Then why I am here? Why you have transport me here far from my family and friends?!” continued Charv.

“You will know in time my prince” answered Lord Bryce.

“Then I must be dreaming again!” declared Charv.

“No, you are not dreaming Charvrius!” whispered Lord Bryce.

“Then I must wake up again!”

“In this place, I have the control of your mind and no one can save you” continued Lord Bryce.

“No, I must be dreaming!” exclaimed Charv.

“This time, you are not dreaming Charv!” added Lord Bryce.

“Then where am I?”

“You are in my place, a place that I myself created and have the control of it.”

“Then I guess you are right after all, I am not dreaming but I think it is you who are dreaming!” exclaimed Charv.

“Mistaken you are my prince” answered Lord Bryce “Now, we can have a serious talk wherein no one can interrupt us!”

“Speak for yourself Lord Bryce! I am sure that there is something that will stop this nonsense!”

“Nonsense is it? I think that I must make you remember your dreams about me and this kingdom of yours!” declared Lord Bryce.

Then Lord Bryce looks at Charv hard that makes him get inside to the mind of Charv.

“Stop it! Please stop it!” exclaimed Charv for he feels pain inside his brain.

“Like it my prince?”

“Shut up!” roared Charv.

“Now I must be alright all the way then. You and your brother has knowledge about the three warnings: The Old Tale; My warning: ‘Only one can be crowned and not all twins are forever be bound. Take my warnings young prince and you will know that I’m telling the truth’ and ‘Be cautious at all times for we are now living at Dark Times.’ Interesting that the both of you already know the three warnings!” said Lord Bryce.

“How did you know the three warnings before we do?!” roared Charv.

“Don’t you ever try to believe your father about my true identity?” asked Lord Bryce.

“Father said that you and Brycerion are the same! I believe him but not truly and fully believe him even though there are enough evidences like you warning me and threatening me both when I’m dreaming or not!” answered Charv.