Chapter 28: Not Yet Finished

“Haven’t they’ve been with you?” continued Chev facing the Guardians and his brother.

The Guardians and Prince Charv are all quiet and they didn’t answer Prince Chev’s question until, “They are all here sire” interrupted Zhroy.

“Then why I cannot see them?” asked Chev.

“Sire, remember that they are souls and spirits. A simple human being cannot see them that easy” answered Zhroy.

“Then how?” added Prince Chev.

“How what sire?”

“How can we make them visible?” asked Chev.

“No chance and no way to make them visible sire” answered the beagle.

“That is not needed my prince” interrupted Couragesonn.

“But the thing that we must do now is to help them get back to their bodies” interrupted Leohnn.

“But how?” asked Charv.

“We must bring them to their bodies” answered the cub.

“As Prince Chev told you earlier and I will repeat it again ‘How?’” furthered Couragesonn.

“We can see them sire” answered Leohnn.

“And that is how we will lead them back to their bodies” furthered Zhroy.

“But the other souls and spirits have their bodies in the Southern Kingdom or in the other Kingdoms. Not to mention that it will take almost a week to get in there as the fastest time” interrupted Georgia.

“She is right, there is no enough time if we will still bring them to their bodies by that way” added Joshua.

“What do you propose we do” interrupted Prince Chev “Father?”

“We should try it first here” began the king.

“Try what father?” asked Charv.

“Lead the soul and spirit of Lord Gregory to his body and we’ll try if he can get back to his body” answered the king.

So Leohnn leads Lord Gregory to his body in the sanatorium. Still, the family of Lord Gregory is there but in this case, all of them are sleeping.

“Be quiet” whispered Prince Charv (it is Prince Charv who goes with Leohnn and Lord Gregory while the others wait outside).

“You may try it now my lord” began the cub.

Then Lord Gregory approaches his body and touched it but unfortunately, “What’s wrong?” whispered the prince.

“Oh no” added Leohnn.

“I.... I couldn’t get in to my own body” answered Lord Gregory in a whisper.

“Why? What’s wrong my lord?” asked the prince.

“Whenever I try to touch my body, my hand only penetrates to it causing for me not to get in” answered Lord Gregory then he approached the prince and the cub.

“What do we do now?” asked Leohnn.

“We have to go back to father and the others in the Garden” answered the prince and so the three of them went back to the Garden.

After five minutes, the three went back to the Garden and was sighted.

“There they are sire” interrupted Briann.

“Positive?” began the king.

Then the three were quiet at first but Prince Charv answered “Not at all father. Lord Gregory is not yet back on his body.”