Chapter 2: The Dream

After moments of talk, both rested as they always do after they had their lunch (sometimes, they practice sword fighting, archery, horseback riding, etc if they have enough time). But in his deep sleep, Charv had a dream:

The scene went back in the garden where he and Lord Bryce chatted earlier. The conversation was repeated 10 times and the words: “Only one can be crowned and not all twins are forever be bound. Take my warnings young prince and you will know that I’m telling the truth” keeps on circling and repeating in Charv’s dream.

Then he woke up, but he’s in the future wherein the heir to the throne will be crowned. Crowds are cheering so loud. Charv in the other hand sees his father, the general, the Lords, his brother Chev and even him in the balcony. As his father stood up, he became very nervous.

“People, now is the time to declare our heir! I now present you, the heir to the throne, our new King! King..... Chevrius!” The crowd cheered up after they heard the new king. Charv’s heart is beating fast and he too is very glad to know that Lord Bryce is wrong.

Suddenly, the bright sun was covered by dark cloud which resulted into a very deep darkness the crowd got terrified and so the celebration went in to destruction as a hydra attacks the castle and the people. King Centaurion Rius ordered his troops to guard the castle and the people General Cornelius and Prince Chev Rius draws their swords and also went to fight. Charv Rius in the other hand is on his throne sitting and watching the battle for he’s really terrified on what’s happening (like he’s frozen), the real Charv is also terrified to see what is going on and he’s angry in himself for he cannot do anything to save his loved ones. The battle between the men and the hydra is fierce and the battle went worse as the army of Brycerion is approaching. His men is really armed, catapults are also on their side. The hydra is getting stronger but the side of Centaurion is getting weaker.

General Cornelius battles Brycerion, the battle between the two is fierce, “Why?” Cornelius said, “Nothing my old friend” Brycerion answered then he slashed Cornelius with his sword which results Cornelius to die in the battle.

Chev Rius is really harmed but he is still fighting bravely while King Centaurion was hit by one of the enemy’s arrow in his chest. “Father!” cried Chev then he rushed to his father. “Father please don’t leave us” “Be strong my son” King Centaurion was then killed in the battle. Finally, Charv stood up in his throne and he cried out “For father!” then he rushed to the enemy’s soldiers and attacked them.

Chev sees what Charv is doing he was amazed by his brothers power but worries because temper give his brother a strength to fight. The battle continues.  On the other hand, someone is approaching Charv Rius (the real one), it’s Lord Bryce but he is in a spirit form. He then told again Charv these words “Only one can be crowned and not all twins are forever be bound. Take my warnings young prince and you will know that I’m telling the truth” But Charv roared “You’re lying! No!” Then the whole picture gets blurry and it was like Charv is being pulled into another place.

Then Charv woke up from his bad dream.

“Dinner’s ready!” General Cornelius cried.

“Ready brother?” asked Chev.

“Ready!”

As the sun goes to his sleep, the dinner was made.

As everyone entered the Dining Hall for their supper, all are amazed again for their perfect meal but Charv noticed that Lord Bryce is missing as well as Lord Gregory. The king also noticed their disappearance.

“Where are the Lord Bryce and the Lord Gregory? Guard! Find them and tell that dinner is waiting for them” the king ordered.

“Yes my king, right away” replied the first guard.