Chapter 31: Surprise Guests

A week has passed and finally, the kings of Southern and Northern Kingdom finally reached the Western Kingdom of King Centaurion. As they have reached the outer castle gates, King Clive ordered his men to help the soldiers of the West to rebuild their kingdom then after that, the three (the two kings and the unknown Queen) of them went through.

At the Council Room of the Western Kingdom, the six lords, Sir Arthur, General Cornelius and King Centaurion are having a little meeting about the coronation of the twin princes.

“Now sire, if the coronation will be done successfully, the Old Tale will only be and will remain as a myth” began Lord Digory.

“Lord Digory is true sire” added Lord Anthony “First, Brycerion is now dead; second, the Land of Misery and all of the jinns are now destroyed and; third, both the twins are here and they are alive also, there are no further threats to come for our own enemy is, as I have said earlier, dead.”

“We are going to have three kings at once” added General Cornelius.

“Sire!” interrupted Sir Arthur “What about the Guardians?”

“Ah” exclaimed the king “Thank you for reminding me sire. They are to be crowned too as knights and warriors of my kingdom.”

Back at the gates, the carriage entered the castle walls and as they reached the inner gates, the Kings Clive and Vilespiann with the unknown Queen with them left the carriage and one of the guards approached them. Near in the vicinity, the Guardians are also there having a little time together until they see the carriage, the unknown Queen and the Kings.

“Who is that?” began Agatha.

“The King Vilespiann of the Southern Kingdom and the King Clive of the Northern Kingdom” answered Couragesonn.

“But who is that woman?” asked Joshua.

“No idea” answered Couragesonn “I am also wondering why they are here.”

“I just hope that they are here for a good reason” added Michaell.

Back to the Kings and the unknown Queen, the guard that approached them answered “By your command sire.”

“Stay here!” exclaimed Couragesonn then he stood up.

“Couragesonn!” interrupted Georgia “Where are you going? And what do you think you are doing?!”

“Just stay here” answered Couragesonn then he left them.

“Always on the move he is” began Joshua.

“That’s what I want about him” added Paulinne.

“You like Couragesonn?” hissed Briann.

“Of course not!” answered Paulinne “He belongs to Georgia.” Then all laughed at the same time.

As Couragesonn approached the guard, he asked him right away “What did they tell you?”

“Sorry sire, it’s confidential” answered the guard “What they have told me remains as a secret.”

“Then you are going to tell the Council?” asked Couragesonn “What difference does it make if you do tell them and not tell me?”

“Alright knight!” exclaimed the guard then he took off his helmet.

“Achren?!” exclaimed Couragesonn.

“I am Couragesonn” answered Achren “Little surprised?”

“I..... I just thought you were at your home or at the People’s Village.”

“But I am here.”