Chapter 25: The Raid on the Western Kingdom

And so, Joshua, Briann, Michaell, Georgia and Couragesonn all saddled on the horses while Paulinn and Prince Chev rode at Zhroy and Agatha and Prince Charv rode at Leohnn.

“All ready?” called Couragesonn.

“You will all follow our tracks” began Zhroy.

“Any of you will do right?” interrupted Paulinne.

“We both have the same place to go but we may have separate ways” answered Leohnn.

“Well then, do not lose tracks everyone!” continued Couragesonn.

“What if one of us got lost?” asked Agatha.

“Leohnn!” called Couragesonn.

“Yes sire?” asked the griffin.

“Take a look at us all the time and update us if there are any of us missing” furthered Couragesonn.

“I will sire!” answered Leohnn then both smiled.

“Well then, let’s go!” roared Couragesonn and so, all of them galloped and left the Garden and all went to the secret passage of the kingdom in the back of the castle and all furthered their journey going to the Land of Misery.

Meanwhile at the gorunds below the Council, the conversation and confrontation continues.

“What now is your choice my king?” continued Lord Bryce.

“I will not let you to get near on my sons!” answered the king.

“Then you are going to let hundreds, oh wait a minute, thousands of people die here in your kingdom just because you chose your sons’ survival?” furthered Lord Bryce “Think wisely my king.”

“You are just confusing our king!” roared Lord Barnes then he drew his sword and rushed to Lord Bryce to attack him but Lord Bryce countered the attack and caused Lord Barnes to be wounded.

“You want a fight?” began Lord Bryce “Do not worry about that, I will start for you.”

Then Lord Bryce called out loud “Now!”

After that, an army of Lord Bryce began to attack the castle gates while there are also hundreds of jinns surrounding the lords, the general and the king on the grounds. The jinns are all armed and they have all weapons while at the gates, there are many soldiers that all are being controlled by a jinn and these soldiers are all armed as well and not to mention that Lord Bryce’s army also has minotaurs, orcs, giants and small dragons.

“What now sire?” began General Cornelius.

“Fight them as long as we can” answered the king.

“Well then, if that’s the case, attack my soldiers!” roared Lord Bryce.

And so, all the jinns started to attack the King Centaurion and the others. Swords are all clashing and slashing on both sides. Lord Barnes also joined the king on the battle and so, the battle at the Western Kingdom of Centaruion has begun!

Meanwhile at the castle gates, the strongholds are all starting to be destroyed while the archers of the kingdom are still attacking the enemies. They are not really outnumbered but it is very clear that their enemies are bigger than them. “Fire them! Fire them!” ordered the archer leader and so, all the archers put a fire on the arrows so that every hit will also cause burn. At the gates, the soldiers are also getting ready to attack. “Prepare!” roared the leader soldier at the gate “Attack!” so all the soldiers attacked their enemies for all the castle’s strongholds are now destroyed.

Back to the twins and the Guardians, they’ve already made half through from the castle until Chev called out “Halt!” causing all the others to stop.