Chapter 49: Flawless Beginnings but Sudden Endings

“Not to mention that the twins are already trained as great warriors and they are now kings of their own kingdom” Georgia added.

“But if what the archangelum has said was all true, then we should be careful about his warning about us being the key to end this all or us being the reason of destruction” said Chev.

“As I remember, there are three warnings that we know now and two of them has come true, the Old Tale has started to affect us already and the warning of teh High King that we are now living in Dark Times while the warning of Brycerion about the twins are not yet happening, if that is really to happen” Couragesonn added.

“The prince is right” Charv said “I mean, yes two of them has come true but as we know now, the Old Tale isn’t finished yet and also we do not know if the warning that Brycerion has told me is all true or just a lying trick.”

“If Brycerion has spoken the truth, then only one will be forever in our side. One of you will go against us” Briann interrupted then all looked at Chev and Charv.

“I do not think one of them will go against us” Couragesonn added.

“Nothing can separate us, just like what we’ve said to each other before” said Chev and Charv.

“But what if the tide is not with you sire?” Briann countered “I mean, look what have the archangelum said thirty years ago and it came true even your father wished it to be a lie and now, the Old is happening while your father’s warning is actually happening, the Dark Times which is really the Old Tale.”

“You seem to talk like Lord Bryce in those days” General Cornelius interrupted then all looked at Briann while the general drew his sword and pointed the tip of the blade to Briann’s throat.

“Woah! Wait! Easy Sire!” called Couragesonn.

“Tell me young Guardian, are you an impostor or something?” the general said.

“General!” the young King Chev called.

“Sire, I am Briann, the real Briann, one of the Guardians of the twin princes and now they are both kings” Briann said in a very nervous voice.

“General! Stand down!” Chev called and added. The General lowered his sword.

“Are you alright Briann?” Michaell asked as he approached the Guardian.

“I am. Thanks.”

“What was that for sire?” Charv questioned.

“He sounded like Bryce on those days your majesty” replied the General to the young king then he paused. After five seconds, he looked at Briann and said “I.... I apologize young Guardian. It’s my mistake to do that. I was just shocked that you sounded like him. I am terribly sorry.” Then he put his sword back to his belt.

“It’s okay sire. Didn’t know you are wild at times.”

“It’s just” he paused “I do not want to make the same mistake again. I mean, I do not want to let the twins or any from this kingdom be on danger again” said the general.

“What are you talking about sire?” Agatha asked.

“What do you mean?” Joshua added.

“As you must know, months ago we knew the real Lord Bryce that turned out that he and Brycerion are the same. Lord Bryce was a lord of this kingdom years ago and only a few months has passed since we knew his secret. My point is, I do not want set aside my thoughts in anything.”

“So you have already thought that Lord Bryce and Brycerion are the same?” Couragesonn asked.

“Yes.” All were surprised and were silent as the general answered.