Chapter 19: Unexpected Guest

Meanwhile at the Council, “Lord Gregory is still alive sire!” began General Cornelius as he entered the Council again. “Let’s go to his grave now” declared King Centaurion “Please come with us Lord Quinn.” And so, the three of them went to the Tomb of the Graves.

As the three of them reached the tomb of Lord Gregory, Claudia is embracing her husband and weeping. “My king!” she exclaimed.

“Please Claudia, couldn’t we see Lord Gregory for a moment?” asked the king.

Claudia smiled and stood up while the king ordered Lord Quinn to observe the body of Lord Gregory.

“Lord Quinn, this is Lord Digory. He investigates the death of Lord Gregory” began the king “And this is Lord Quinn of the Southern Kingdom, Lord Digory.”

“Pleasure to meet you sire!” answered both Lord Digory and Lord Quinn.

“Who is he sire?” began Galvin. “He is Lord Quinn, Galvin” answered General Cornelius “He is one of the seven Lords of the Southern Kingdom of Vilespiann.”

“Why is he here?” Galvin continued. “He gave the message of King Vilespiann of the South to King Centaurion and some things are oughtn’t to be spoke of here” answered General Cornelius. “Okay sire, sorry for asking too much.”

“Lord Gregory is still alive!” began Lord Quinn then everyone was shocked to hear what Lord Quinn has just said. “This is the very same thing that had happened to our men months ago! He is still breathing but he is still sleeping as well.”

“If my husband really is alive, then why couldn’t we wake him up?” interrupted Claudia.

“None that I know of how to wake him up madam” answered Lord Quinn.

“But the great thing is, Lord Gregory is still alive!” began Lord Digory.

“What should we do now to his body sire?” asked General Cornelius.

“Sire, I suggest you bring him to your sanatorium to have his rest” suggested Lord Quinn.

“Very well” said the king then he ordered the guards to take the body of Lord Gregory to the sanatorium.

“Sire,” interrupted Claudia “Can we come with my husband to the sanatorium?”

“Why are you still asking for this Claudia?” replied the king “Of course you may come with him for you are his family.”

“Thank you very much my king” replied Claudia. Then the family of Lord Gregory and the guards carrying his body made their way to the sanatorium. Left at the grave are the King Centaruion, Lord Digory, General Cornelius and Lord Quinn.

“Sire,” interrupted Lord Digory.

“Yes Lord Digory?” asked the king.

“I’ve found this during my investigation at the Garden” replied Lord Digory and handed the item that he found in the Garden.

“This is Lord Bryce’s bracelet” exclaimed the king. “Yes sire, it is Lord Bryce’s” added Lord Digory.

“So that means....” interrupted General Cornelius.

“It means that Lord Bryce really know something about the death of Lord Gregory and he really might be the real Brycerion!” answered Lord Digory.

“Lord Bryce is on the Southern Kingdom” interrupted Lord Quinn.

“We cannot let Lord Quinn to go there, alone or with some soldiers or lords” answered General Cornelius.

“The general’s right sire!” interrupted Lord Digory “If Lord Quinn will go back to the Southern Kingdom by this time, five days is the earliest that he will reach it! And it might be to too late for him resulting that he just wasted his travel going back there.”