Chapter 37: To risk their own lives

Going back to the inner castle, King Clive was taken by one of the jinn harpy causing King Centaurion and Brycerion to fight one on one.

“You little!” exclaimed King Clive then he slashed he feet of the jinn harpy, after which he landed in the balcony safely “Must go back to help Centaurion!” but two minotaurs confronted him there.

“You are weak King Centaurion!” exclaimed Brycerion.

“Never say a thing that is not yet even proven!” countered High King Centaurion.

Then they continue to fight. High King Centaurion attacks Brycerion in every way he can and he did manage to wound Brycerion but that doesn’t even cause Brycerion to get weaker. On the other hand, Brycerion is also attacking High King Centaurion luckily; the high king manages to dodge and avoid all the attacks that Brycerion made. Their duel gets fiercer and fiercer every moment.

Queen Clessandra and Queen Joy are fighting the jinns back to back. They are both skilled queens and can fight using their swords. They are much wiser to fight in battles than the kings.

General Thomason and General Cornelius are also fighting the jinns back to back. Both are fighting jinn minotaurs and both are helping each other to kill the jinns.

King Vilespiann is fighting alone. He’s fighting two jinn minotaurs and three jinn armed soldiers but that doesn’t make him to lose after all, he’s a king.

King Clive manages to kill the minotaurs who confronted him earlier but he could not make a move to go nearer to High King Centaurion to help him for many minotaurs are still in his way.

The battle continues but all of a sudden, three jinn minotaurs tries to attack the Castle Hall (where the people are hiding). Sir Arthur is at the entrance to guard the door so he is forced to fight the three jinn minotaurs using his sword and shield.

“Look around you Centaurion!” began Brycerion as their swords are contiguous again in each other “Your army is almost dying, your kingdom is getting ready to be destroyed, what about your sons? Can they make it? Hah!”

“As I’ve said before, numbers are only distractions!” countered the high king.

“Oh... That was before, but now I am sure that I will destroy you, your kingdom and its entire people including your family!”

“No!” cried the high king so their battle is much fiercer before and King Centaurion is really angry at Brycerion so he does attack Brycerion every time he can in order for him to finish him.

Back at the castle gates, the dragon is being hurt every time they manage to stab him. Blood is dropping from his wounded body in every stab they make. But jinns are everywhere.

They (the soldiers of the Western Kingdom) are now outnumbered and now, many more soldiers died and risked their lives for the Western Kingdom. The four are now scared but Chev and Couragesonn are the two who didn’t lose their faiths so both of them cried out “Lightiour!” then they continue to fight.

Then in the deepest darkness, they comes a great massive light and it did hit the dragon. The dragon was hurt as the light reached him but that did not make the dragon to die, in fact the dragon’s chest is starting to light up but all are very busy so no one manages to see the light at first.

At the Castle Hall’s door, Sir Arthur is being outnumbered for only he is guarding the door. The three jinn minotaurs are now down but many are still coming to attack him. As the battle of Sir Arthur continues, suddenly a minotaur manages to destroy Sir Arthur’s shield so he’s now wounded in his left arm while his shield is now no use so he dropped his shield in the ground but continues to fight.