Chapter 33: Reunion of a Family

Back to the Council,

“It’s been twenty days after the attack and many were saved because of the bravery of the Guardians as well as the courage and wit of the twin princes” interrupted General Cornelius.

“With Brycerion now dead, we can crown your princes now, King Centaurion” added Lord Barnes.

“And I will help for the preparations for the coronation” offered King Clive.

“Count me in Centaurion” added King Vilespiann.

“Thank you my fellow kings” answered King Centaurion “That means a lot to me and to my whole kingdom.”

“Our pleasure as always, King Centaurion” answered the Northern and Southern King.

“Wait a minute” interrupted King Clive “Shouldn’t we talk about the coronation of the princes?” he continued.

“Yes” began King Centaurion “We should talk about that now before we take our supper.” And so, the Council began (or should I say continued) they talk about the coronation of the twin princes.

Back to the twins and Queen Clessandra, they have had a decent ten minute rest. After they have rested, the twins took their mother for a walk until Charv saw Joshua.

“Joshua!” Charv called then the three (the princes and their mother) of them paused while Joshua approached them.

“Yes my prince?” began Joshua then he took a look to the queen “Wow!” he continued while the twins are wondering why. “Who might you be your majesty?” asked Joshua.

“I am Queen Clessandra young man” the queen answered.

“And she is our mother” exclaimed the princes.

Joshua was shocked but “My apologies, princes. I.... I was only stunned to the beauty of your..... Mother? Wait a second, I... I thought she’s already dead?”

“Please Joshua” interrupted Charv “Mother really wanted to see you and the rest of the Guardians. Where are they by the way?” he asked.

“Oh, they are in near at the inner gates and actually, I am really to go to your room princes for we want to have a little chat with you” answered Joshua.

“Oh” exclaimed Chev “Well if that’s the case, just bring us to them.”

Joshua smiled then “My pleasure your majesties, right this way. And by the way (facing Queen Clessandra) I am deeply sorry your majesty.”

“It’s okay young man, no need to apologize to that” answered the queen then both smiled. Joshua leads the three of them to where the Guardians are (not to mention that Achren is also there).

“Joshua!” called Couragesonn as Joshua, the twins and the queen reached the Guardians. Both Michaell and Briann were stunned to see Queen Clessandra (like what Joshua had felt earlier) so the two approached the queen “Wow! Who might you be?” began the two. “She is Queen Clessandra” answered Charv “And she is our mother” added Chev.

“Oh!” exclaimed the two “We..... We apologize to that your majesty.”

“Same reaction you have. Same reaction like Joshua” answered Queen Clessandra then all laughed.

“We apologize to that, Queen Clessandra” began Georgia “But how can you be the mother of Prince Charv and Prince Chev as we all know that you are already dead? Sorry for being so mean.”

That is okay, so you are the Guaradians of my sons and our kingdom?” the queen asked.

“Not for me” interrupted Achren.