Chapter 36: Not dreaming anymore

All of the people were shocked while some of them panicked. The centaurs are at the gates of the castle then suddenly, coming out from the woods (outside the castle gates) there comes a three-headed dragon, big three-headed dragon and its exhaling fire all over the gates. That caused some of the centaurs to be burned and die. Walronn called a retreat and ordered the remaining centaurs to go inside the castle for they cannot fight the three-headed dragon by just themselves. Walronn took the lead and he himself rushed forward to where the coronation is.

King Centaurion sees Walronn coming “What is happening Chief?” the king questioned.

“There is a three-headed dragon, giant three-headed dragon that is attacking the castle gates” began the Chief centaur “The gates are now destroyed and some of my men were burned and died.”

“We cannot fight the three-headed dragon alone sire” countered Walronn.

“We’ll help” exclaimed Prince Couragesonn.

“Let’s do this!” added Princess Georgia.

So everyone armed themselves.

Couragesonn draws his sword the raised it, “Charge!” cried Couragesonn then all charged into the castle gates. Achren then he leads all of the archers to the balconies of the castle. Couragesonn leads the Guardians to go in the castle gates where the three-headed dragon is, the lords (lords from West and South) the soldiers and the centaurs are with them. High King Centaurion, Queen Clessandra, King Vilespiann, King Clive, Queen Joy, General Cornelius andGeneral Thomason are left at the main balcony (where the coronation is) while Sir Arthur and Lord Digory leads the people inside the castle hall.

Charv is speechless on what is happening.

“This, this is from my dream. It’s.... It’s actually happening” the King Charv whispered to himself then he remembers what happened on that dream of his.

“Never give in brother” interrupted King Chev “Lightiour talked to you for a reason and father did make us kings of his kingdom. Never fear. We can do this!”

“You are right!” answered Charv then he smiled at his brother “Thanks brother” he answered “Let’s do this!”

So the Twin Kings joined the Guardians to help them fight the three-headed dragon. Luckily, Zhroy and Leonhn are both there and transformed themselves. Charv rides at Zhroy while Chev rides at Leonhn.

“Ready!” began Achren as he leads the archers “Take aim! Now!” then all of them makes a shot and hit the three-headed dragon but every hit that they make, there is something coming out from the three-headed dragon’s body.

“Lower your bows!” began Ahcren.

“Why sire?” asked one of the archers.

“Look!” answered Achren then he points out the three-headed dragon causing the archers to see what is happening after all of the shots that they’ve made.

“Do not hit the three-headed dragon!” ordered Prince Couragesonn.

“Jinns!” exclaimed Agatha.

“Now what?!” added Michaell.

“Fight and destroy the jinns!” ordered Princess Georgia. So they fight the jinns that are coming out from the three-headed dragon’s body. The jinns come in many forms for as you must all remember that they are evil spirits, some are armed soldiers, some are winged demons (harpies) and some are minotaurs.

“Hit the jinns!” ordered Achren so all of the archers hit the jinns.

The three-headed dragon is free from any danger. No one is trying to hit him but there comes Chev and Leonhn to attack the three-headed dragon.