Chapter 38: The Castle's Inner Gates

As General Cornelius fights Brycerion alone, Chev is with his father, Lord Gregory with his son and all others are still busy fighting.

The Western Kingdom is nearing to be destroyed for the attack is much worse than the raid months ago and this time, many are dying in the army of Centaurion. The lords and the guardians are still fighting outside the castle while the others are fighting inside.

Near in the Inner Gates, Georgia and Michaell are both in there fighting the jinns.

“We must get in!” called Georgia.

“Then leave the others here fighting the jinns?” countered Michaell.

“My father is inside those gates and the others need our help as well” answered Georgia.

“Whoosh!” an arrow hit a minotaur jinn who tried to attack Georgia then another person hit a jinn harpy who tried to attack Michaell.

“Need a hand?”

“Agatha! Paulinne!” called Georgia.

“Thanks” added Michaell.

“Thought you can handle it Georgia” began Agatha.

“Thanks to you for that shot” answered Georgia.

“Charv, Couragesonn and the others are there outside in the Castle Gates” began Paulinne.

“I must get in” interrupted Georgia.

“Alone?” asked Paulinne.

“My father needs me and I will go inside alone if that is the only option” answered Georgia.

“But how?” asked Michaell “How can you get in if there are too many jinns blocking the inner gates?”

“Look!” began Agatha “Many griffins are getting inside the castle’s inner gates.”

“Hey!” shouted Michaell then a griffin landed in them.

“Can you help me get in the castle’s inner gates?” asked Georgia.

“Ride on my back your majesty” answered the griffin then Georgia rides in the back of the griffin then they fly away.

Meanwhile...

“Take aim again Leohnne!”

“Hold on sire sire!”

And so, Leohnne soars up high and finds for a perfect spot to where he can swoop down.

“Perfect!” whispered Leohnne to himself then he swoops down to the dragon while Couragesonn raises his sword in the air.

“Now!” cried Leohnne then Couragesonn stabs the dragon in his chest where the light is coming from.

“Roar!” cried the dragon for he was really hurt as Couragesonn stabbed him in his chest. Unfortunately (for Couragesonn), he left the sword at the dragon’s chest.

“You did it sire!” began Leohnne.

“Couragesonn!” cried Charv.

“Huh?” wondered Couragesonn then he take a look at Charv.

“Watch out!” added Charv.

“Thud!”

Couragesonn’s been hit by the tail of the dragon and fell from Leohnne’s back. He dropped at the ground. Charv is still fighting the jinn soldiers but this time, he gets to escape from the jinn soldiers then he quickly rushed to Couragesonn.

“Prince” began the young king.

“King Charv” answered the prince.

“You fell so high!”