Chapter 26: The King's Faith

“How can we get in?” began Couragesonn.

They’ve all stopped in a place that is very dark even the sun is up. The place is in the woods and it is being covered by trees. And if you can notice it, the place is also very quiet and the place feels like there is no life.

And so, both Zhroy and Leohnn turned back to their original forms as little pet creatures.

“Follow me” began Zhroy then Zhroy walked a little forward until the leaves from the trees began to form a little doorway. Zhroy led the guardians into the passage for they can only get in if they are after any creatures, as all of them got in, the leaves fall apart and the passage went back to be hidden again.

After the attack that the king has made, a light (spot light) is visible on where he is standing while he is holding his sword. The lords and General Cornelius takes a look at the king and closed their eyes then after which, they continued their battle.

“Need a company?” began a man.

“Sir Arthur! I was hoping you show up!” exclaimed General Cornelius for the army of centaurs where being called by Sir Arthur.

“But how?” asked the general.

“Honestly, one of them is a friend of mine that is why it is easy for them to give help” answered Sir Arthur “Let’s destroy them all!” then they attack the jinns (soldiers of Brycerion) and the battle still continues.

“How in the world you could destroy my inferno?” began Brycerion who is now much angrier than before.

“Nothing can triumph against Him. With Him, all things are possible!” exclaimed the king.

“Shut up and let’s continue the fight!” roared Brycerion so the king and Brycerion furthered their battle against each other and the battle seems to be equal by now.

The leaves are now dropping one by one and all of them have entered the Land of Misery.

“Now we are here” began Zhroy.

“This is the very same place I was in right after Lord Bryce captured me” whispered Charv.

“But this time, we are here for a mission and not because someone captured us” countered Chev.

“Let’s go further!” interrupted Georgia then they've entered the castle and sees Lord Gregory and General Thomason

Both of the royals are shocked to see them (while as for Charv, to see him again).

“Why are you all here? Why did you come back Prince Charv?” began Lord Gregory.

“We are here to rescue all of you my lord!” answered Charv.

“No one knows how we can get out of here” answered General Thomason.

“Have you ever seen any animal here?” interrupted Zhroy.

“An animal that can talk?” asked Lord Gregory (still expressionless).

“Just please answer his question sire” interrupted Chev.

“No, not a single animal is being seen in this land!” answered General Thomason.

“Well there you have it!” began Leohnn.

“We are you so that all of you can go back to your bodies” added Zhroy.

“But how? How my prince?” asked Lord Gregory.

“We know what to do!” answered Leohnn and Zhroy.

Meanwhile at the battle in the Kingdom of Centaurion.