Chapter 43: Archangelum

“So he has written the Old Tale?” asked Joshua “After all he wants what’s written on it.”

“No it wasn’t Brycerion who have written the Old Tale. Also, the scroll that holds the original Old Tale is lost and the thing that he wants in the Old Tale to come true can be found on the scroll.”

“So how can he know what’s inside or what’s the Old Tale if the scroll of it is missing after all?” asked Briann.

“He had memorized the whole Old Tale before it was lost.”

“Who wrote it? Where is it now?” added Chev.

“No one knows where it is now, for it is lost for centuries and the person who wrote it is not here” answered the tutor.

“But the person who wrote it is still alive?” asked Charv.

“He is alive.”

“Wait a minute” interrupted Couragesonn then all paused “How can you know all of these things sire?” he asked.

“That’s because” began the tutor but he stopped “That’s because I am... One of them” answered the tutor.

All were shocked to hear what the tutor just have said but Couragesonn asked “What do you mean one of them?”

“I am an archangelum!”

“Archangelum?!” exclaimed the twins “Really?”

“What’s an archangelum?” interrupted and asked Michaell.

“Archangelum’s are His men and soldiers while they are our guardians” began Georgia.

“They are the highest of all the seraphs and there were seven of them” added Couragesonn “But now, we still do not know if these archangelums and seraphs are real or myth after all, these were one of the tales that my mother used read to me when I was a little kid.”

“So you mean you are one of His men?” asked Briann “One of the archangelums?”

“Yes I am an archangelum and Couragesonn is right” began the tutor “We are the highest of all the seraphs and we are their leaders as well. We were once seven archangelums"

The tutor continued what he was saying “We were once seven archangelums who were the brave and wises and that included me and Brycerion and we all live in peace and harmony. All became much more peaceful until your universe and all of it inside was created by our own Master and there he also created a man and a woman. We have all witnessed how powerful our master is.”

“All of us were joyful on those days for a new life is being made but unfortunately, Brycerion felt jealousy and insecured thinking that our Master has betrayed us for not giving much power like and he thinks that He’s making us His own men. Because of this, anger came to Brycerion’s mind and will and we have tried to stop him from being like that, also that was the very first time that one us became angry. Brycerion haven’t controlled his own anger forcing him to go to our Master and confronted Him.

The six of us archangelums tried to stop Bycerion from blaming and hurting our Master but we failed. Brycerion said to our Master ‘You have betrayed us! You never told us your powers being that strong enough to make a planet or a universe or even humans! You never told us a thing!’ Then Brycerion attacked our Master.

After Brycerion attacked, our Master had vanished but we have heard a voice from above saying ‘You have let your own fear and own guilt control you Brycerion. You have failed me but forgiveness will still be given to you!’

But Brycerion answered back to Him ‘Then give us powers! Give us powers like yours!’

‘You seek a power that could destroy you? You have let your pride control you as well! I cannot give you what you seek.’ answered our Master ‘A power that you only seek! I cannot give to you what you want for it will only destroy you and your life!’

The Kingdom of Centaurionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें