#Fate

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"Two special chicken porridge, done!" I announce not to loud,only to be heard by my customer with a wide sincere grin, handing him two paper bowls off hot steamy porridge.

He nod,smile and pay for his breakfast.

"See you again tomorrow Mr Lee,"the older man wave me goodbye and walk off.He is one of the regular customer at my porridge stall,Blossom Porridge.

Well,to be exactly,this is not mine.I'm just working here.Plus I'm the one and only Grandma Yui's worker.The thing is this stall is not that big and it only open starting at 6:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m. as we only serve for breakfast.Guess what?This grandma is super rich but she say that she was bored,sitting at home doing nothing as her well-behaves children look after the company,so she open this stall to preoccupied her time.Amazing huh?Someone just pop open a business with a snap out of feeling bored,and another someone,which is me,is working my butt off for a living.

Not that I should complain,but my life isn't that easy.I live with my step-aunt who say that I am a bad luck's magnet and curses at me every time,I work hard to feed both of us, to pay for her drink,her uncountable debts,stupid useless boyfriends and even drugs.I had never even when to school.But one thing for sure,she is not lying when she said that I'm a bad luck's magnet.I see where she come from.

My dad died when I was 4,and soon after,my mom married another man,under my grandma order.She was dying at that time so my mum just agreed.They got married and by the age of 5,my mother's new man's business collapsed hard.He begun to changed completely and our life turn hell.I was told not to hope for school for no solid reasons.

A year later,he killed himself by driving off a cliff.I don't really mind that,I really don't.It just that,do he really had to take my mum with him?I can't really recall her face anymore.My memory is betraying me,its hurt.

The faint blurry memories fade off with a fingers snaps infront of my face,taking me back to reality.

"Taehyung?Feeling sick?" Grandma Yui place a gentle hand on my shoulder and give me her worry smile.

I just shrug and grin back.

"Ani..I'm fine.Just a bit tired," its not a total lie anyway.I am tired,well almost everyday.

"Hi Taehyung,"

"Owh Mr Lee,hi.Is there anything wrong with the orders just now?"
Confusion drawn all over my face but I still manage a little smile.Did I mess up that orders?

"No,,no,"he shake his head and wave his hand,"I just want to buy another one,"

"Wow, you're such a big eater Mr Lee.Did you finish the two bowls already?"I giggle and start making the orders.The adult just chuckle.

This is what I like about Mr Lee.He is outgoing and accept jokes nicely.I'm glad that we had such a nice fix customer.He is almost like a dad to me.Yeah,almost.

"Grandma, there's nothing left.We had sell everything,"showing the empty massive pots to her,a satisfy smile linger on my lips.

She nod and pat my back,"Guess we're closing early today,"

I hug her tight,muttering "thank you",before sprint off to clean the stall.

8:15, I let out a heavy breath and start scheduling in my mind.

09:30 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.=
Grocery shopping and finally eat my breakfast
(Which I rarely do as Grandma Yui often kind enough to stuff me with some...well not too 'some' porridge until I feel bloated) and maybe take a walk,,anywhere.

11:00 a.m. - 05:00 p.m.= Squishy's Heaven (drop of lunch for my aunt during lunch time around 2p.m. and the groceries I had bought earlier)

07:00 p.m. -11:00 p.m. = NightStar Bar (cook dinner for my aunt,yet again feeding her,as if she is a handicap that know nothing about making food...pfft.....wait,she do, do not know how food actually pop create as she only busy enough to care about stuffing it into her mouth)

The rest of the night = Sprint cleaning the always messy and almost-cave-looking-so-called-home and sleep tight ignoring the whole outside world.

Hmmm...the last one seems interesting...

In fact,that IS the only interesting things happening in my whole existence the whole day, not including the house's cleaning event,obviously.

Yup...my life is kinda....hmmm....don't want to say it....

I sigh yet again and start to kick some small pebbles that line on my ways.

"Ouch!," a voice echo through my brain and my eyes went wide as my head snap up high,looking straight in front of me.To the one that I had incidentally kinda assault.

My jaws drop open as I see his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^~^,

*Sorry for all grammatical errors,I'm a newbie and English is not my first language.Enjoy ~~<3

~XOXO~
HaNa