#Truth?

*warning,this chap is a total mess and soooo ... (& perhaps the longest ><)

~[TEAHYUNG'S POV]~

I am furious and I had enough.Someone is being a brat.

How dare he avoided me,after I had confessed in an out most embarrassing and desperate way.

This someone had stole my heart but when I asked him to take responsibility,he refused.And what worse,he won't give it back.

This bastard.

And knowing that Jimin and Jungkook had settled up everything and decide to give themselves a chance, doesn't help even a bit,I am not so subtly when furious.

I mean,how can they do that so easily?They're so carefree that it hurt me.Why did Hoseok need to care about everything,to think too much?

I feel like skinning him alive and chop his head off.In which,I might do,tonight.

I guess I watched too much sappy love drama that make me do the same as the sadistic,psychopathic second lead hero,waiting for him in the dark of our room.My fingers gently run against the cold surface of the countless pictures in my hands.

When the door click and swung open,a tired someone come into view and I can't help it but to feel slightly satisfy seeing him like that,he deserve it.That's what he get for trying to avoid me so badly.Its four in the morning anyway,anyone alive would act all zombie.

But me?Oh,no I ain't zombie.I'm a freaking desperate lunatic. And I've got something to prove.

When Hoseok walk inside,he went straight to his side of room,throwing his briefcase onto the soft mattress with a sigh as he undone the strangling tie,not even bother to switch the light on,probably thinking that I was sleeping like I usually did.Unconsciously fallen asleep while waiting for him.

"You didn't feel the same?" Startle,he turn around almost immediately,squinting his eyes in the dark to look for the source of the hush broken voice.Me.

"Taehyung?"

Instead of increasing,my voice drop lower,lifeless, "You said you don't love me?"

Ignoring me nonsense talk,he hesitantly approach me with furrow eyebrows, "Why are you still awake?"

"Liar,"

"Tae?"

"You're a liar!" and there goes my deep voice cracking frustratedly ,only to lowered back in seconds with the fall of my chest and heart, "The worst,"

Even after my little outburst, that jerk still dare to act all innocent and confusing,cupping my cheeks in both of his warm hands with those stupid caring eyes searching for my weakening ones, "Are you drunk or-"

"Please..Stop lying," my hands respond by gripping onto the front of his white button-up, "you hurt me,"

And like the confusing bastard he is,he hug me.Pulling my body so close to his that his annoyingly calming warm sipping through my skin and his sweet addicting scent invaded my sense of smell,leaving me dizzy.

"I'm sorry for hurting you.I didn't kn-"

"Why," I interrupt him as his apology is not what I'm after for, "why did you lied?"

His grip on my frame tighten as he inhale deeply, "I don't,"

"Just stop.Stop lying.Please," my hand ball up and I begin to weakly pound it against his back,feeling utterly tired of all his nonsense, "Stop hurting me,hurting us,"