#Brothers?

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"Hey," soft voice call for my attention, making me jolt up a bit, unexpecting the greeting.

I lace my fingers together and look at the wall,forcing out a small, "Hi," back.

The other breathe out a sigh as he hesitantly sit next to me,picking on my bedsheets.

The cold air from the ac make everything more awkward as silent do the talk.

I've been avoiding him for days now.More exactly he avoid me first,then I got heartbroken and I can't help it but to sulk with him,he ignored me and my sorry.

I felt abandoned.

With the thought that my presence may troubled him or bring discomfort to him,I tried to put some distance between us since personal space is what he obviously want.

Well, he didn't exactly say that but the way he was avoiding me, moreover my touches on that day say something.

But the more I think about it, maybe it was me whom overeating.Maybe it was me who's crossing the line.

A fine line that exist between us, drawn by fate that neither of us realise.A thin line that Hoseok seems to faintly discover its existence, thus,reacting to it.

Finally had enough I closed the book I've been reading as I can't actually focus on its content anymore.To be honest,I doubt I can ever understand it anyway, Business Management, yucks.

"We need to talk," he jump at the sound of my voice,blinking repeatedly before he is a stuttering mess.

"Y-yeah.That-That's why I ap-approach you..Y-you know,to talk.We..We need to talk,I- "

"Hey," laughing slightly,I push his shoulder playfully,making him shut his mouth.

The second silent that come after that is less awkward with a small smile from both of us,the tension still linger in the air,but we're capable to at least pretend to ignore it for now.

Hoseok is the first one to brake the silent,voice hush and unsure, "why?"

"Hmm?"

He pull his lower lip in between his teeth and avoid my stare, "The other day,at the cafe,why?"

My brow quirk up, "Why what?"

Pink,a slight hues of cute pinks start to take over his feature as he is blinking furiously,scratching his ear and suddenly am very interested in tracing the patterns on my blanket,cute.

"Ya'know,t-the skinship,the hug and kisses that y-you gave me the other day,why did you do it?"

If Hoseok look like a pink strawberry,I must've look like a red tomato,while gawking like a fish out of the water.

A very red fish.

"I..I- " can't tell you.How can I when I don't even know it myself?

"You-?" His eyes are hopeful and I am drowning in them.

"I just do it-"

"Oh,"

I squirm in my place as his feature turn darker, "Hey look,I'm sorry if I made you felt uncomfortable,"

"You're sorry? For what had happened that day?"

"Yeah,"

It might be just my imagination, but the light in his beautiful dark brown eyes seems to suddenly dim out, those orbs flash with unreadable emotions.

For a moment,I thought they look hurt.But that's impossible right? He had no reason to feel hurt right now.Doesn't he?

"You regret it?"

"Of course!" My voice raise as adrenaline course through my being with the thought that 'I must fix this' racing in circle in my head, " If I can turn back time,I would never touch you the way I did at the cafe,"

Throwing his stare through the window,Hoseok let his gaze wander for a moment on the dark sky before words left his lips almost in whisper, "never?"

"Yup,never ever forever !!" I grin, feeling the burden of the heavy guilt weighing up my shoulders lift up, "I promise !"

If my grin almost tear my face into two, his scowl almost pull his lips to touch the floor.

"I s-see,"

"Hey,what's wrong?"

"Nothing,"

"Hoseokie-" Darn it! Don't tell me I've make a mistake again, "If there anything I should know,you cou-"

"Lets fix it right,okay?" He interject me,suddenly lifting his head up with a smile that I can tell was forced,insincere,hurtful.

He held out his hand, lips smiling softly, " Brothers?"

My pupils shake a little as my breath feel stuck.

Brothers?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*so what do you guys say? Shake it or slap it away?

*I'm not feeling well,so sorry for these short, unedited chapter.

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa