#Stranger?

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

He look a little bit irritate and keep on scrubbing gently the particular spot on the crown of his head that had been vandalized by me.I bit my lower lip nervously and out of guilty.I want to apology but something about him ...I dunno what, but is distracting me.His face.His expression.His look.

(A/N: now guess who is this mysterious stranger.. >©< ~~
It won't be hard for you guys....Will it?)

"I'm sorry...truly am sorry.Does it hurt badly?"

Who am I kidding? There's no way a small tiny little rock could kill anyone,so he should be fine! I mentally blurt out but physically nod.

He look up at me,and little did I expect,he too has the same stunt look covering his innocently-cute face upon taking in my feature.Both of us stare in a comforting yet suffocating silent,a rather confusing one I may add.

The latter point his index finger at me,poking my cheek before pinching it slightly.Lucky,it didn't hurt,or else....

"You're real,"I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Aren't you're suppose to pinch yourself to check," he mouth an "O" with bulging eyes and stare apologetically at his shoes.

Hello!That shoes was not the one that had been mistreated.

I pinch both off his cheeks,taking him by surprise.

"Now we're equal,"spreading two of my fingers at my eye,forming a V, I smile my signature smile.

He look into my sparkling orbs and as if on cue,both off us laugh to the content of our heart for no solid reasons.Weird!Why am I feeling so comfortable with this random stranger?

"This is insane,"He say in between giggles ,a new sweet music to my ears.

"Yup,I know.I mean how is it even possible?We're not even..."

"Related,"he cut me off only to complete my sentence,earning a crazy approval nod from me.

"I bet I'm not the only one to realize that we look ridiculously the same.Tell me I'm right or I will desperately need to wish that the ground could swallow people whenever they need to,"

He's adorable!

I bow my head dramatically and then raise one hand in the air after regaining my position,"Yes master,yes.Never in this whole world I've ever heard such a precise and undoubtedly true statement," He chuckle at this.

Why am I being so close to him anyway?we're just meet.

"Taehyung,"I reach out a hand,offering a handshake which he gladly take with a toothy smile.

"Bambam,"

(A/N : LOL~~~ ^~^ * who had guessed it right,raise your hand... {¥ >°< ¥} )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[BAMBAM POV]~

"We look so much alike.It almost impossible," I say to myself,silently smiling.

"We're not even related," then it hit me hard on the back of my head.

We're not even related!