#Master

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I let him continue his sleep a bit more to calm down and leave him for a bath when I hear a soft peaceful snore.

Now...now...I'm to excited that I've forget one super duper important thing.EXPLANATION! How in the whole world am I suppose to explain his existence in my house?What shall I tell him to make him stay?More importantly,not to scare the hell out off him?Ugh,I groan in frustration and slam my hands onto the basin, facing the mirror with an angry stare.Why am I so mad anyway?

Should I tell him the truth?But that will only lead to me exposing my own feeling towards him.No...I'm so not okay with that.I mean,sure I'll confess,one day I will,but obviously not now.Not in this kind of situation.I don't want him to think that I'm some kind of a die hard stalker or a wacko that creeps through his window at night and slyly take pictures of him sleeping.I did not do that.

Maybe I should just trust my lying ability which is not that good, when he ask later.

I turn off the running water and grab a towel to dry myself and eventually walk out of the bathroom after almost 2 hours 7 minutes showering,with the same towel wrap around my waist.I sure think a lot in there.

The air is cold and heavy,tension filling in as if it has replace all the oxygen.All my muscles stiffened and out of habit,I've forget how to speak.

Two eyes hook together,piercing deep into each other, not even bulging as both are holding back suffocating breath.To quiet to be normal,but again, what do normal even mean in my life, to me.

What feel like eternity soon meet an end with a loud scream.

"Arghhhh, why the flying rabbit are you naked?" The other boy across of me yell while pointing a finger at me, eyes wide open, not even blinking.

"Excuse me?" I yell back.

Ugh, why are we yelling so early in the morning?My head hurt.

"Yeah,excuse you," he retort, still yelling like a mistress and I look at him in disbelief.

"I'm NOT naked,"I groan and walk toward my walk in wardrobe, " I still have a towel on,"

"Don't get near,you perverted raper,"he pull the cover up to his chin and scoot backward until his back hit the backrest with suspicious eyes.Yup,still yelling.

"What?"

Okay, now he's showing the normal reaction that normal people would has,but isn't it too late now?Plus,I don't appreciate this kind of reactions.

"Well, first of all,it is call rapist not raper,which I'm not,so no,"
He look dumbfounded for a moment before awkwardly pretend to be clearing his throat.

I take it as a signal to continue,
"And if I would has any relation to that word,it will be yes,I'm a rapper.In the content of someone who rap not rape.Got it?" I question with a raise brow and a smirk.

He look away,avoiding eyes contact while awkwardly scratching his neck.

I cackle inwardly and disappear through the door of my walk in wardrobe,only to poke my head back outside,calling for his attention, "Oh,and one more thing,rabbit don't fly,"

I turn back inside but from the corner of my eye,I can see he deadpan before planting his face onto the thick blanket,trying to muffled up his embarrassed cry.

Well,sorry to say,but you fail miserably child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It take me only 5minutes of my lone time.I grab extra clothes and check myself in the mirror one last time,I look casual enough.

As I walk out,I am greet with.....

Nothing,absolutely nothing.The room is deserted and I panic.

He escape.

I didn't see that coming.I sigh and grip my hair tight out of pure frustration.Where did you go?Why?

"It's an expression," I jump slightly in surprise as a voice greet me from behind.

I snap my head around way to fast that I start questioning why my head didn't go loose?

It's him,behind the door.What is he doing behind the door?

"It just my way of expressing my feeling of how absurd things are," he continue and look down,fidgeting with his fingers nervously. "But I do,do not know bout that rapist thing,sorry.Guess you bought the wrong person.I'm kinda stupid,not that you can't tell,"

I try to smile but fail to do so? Out of so many things he speak out,only one caught my attention.He knew I bought him?

But he look so calm bout this.A couple of minutes pass with no one talking until I decide to brake the awkward silence.

"But why flying rabbit?" He shrug his shoulders and we both laugh, "So you didn't swear,I see,"
I say in a nod and he just shyly smile.

"I bet you already know my name,so what's yours?"

I smile and offer a handshake which he gladly take,"Hoseok,"

I give him the clothes and point to the shower, "You can go clean yourself in there and change into this clothes.Come down for breakfast when you has done and after that,I'll answer all your curiosity out,"

I nervously scratch the side of my head and wait for his answer.Sadly I gain nothing as he walk away. "You know,bout why you're here," I try again and he stop in his track,tilting his head a bit but not looking at me.

"There's no need for that," confusion hit me and I feel at lost.Why did he keep on giving me abnormal reaction?

"Why?" Anyone in this kind of situation would have wanted to know the truth,the reasons why they're awake at a completely stranger's house.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"What?"

"That," he finally glance over his shoulder to look at me,pain and exasperation glint in his dark brown eyes as he continue, "You're my master,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy and please vomments.
And is you has time,, please read my other book called Fall for the Ghost (TaoHun)
Thanks..

Any suggestion,request or correction,just tell me.

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa