Cookie and Jam

~[JIMIN'S POV]~

The sun is still asleep,yet I already sitting in the kitchen of the cafe, slowly cleaning whatever I could.

For these past few weeks,well,over a month actually, I've come earlier than usual,to avoid any awkwardness with Jungkook since it's better to be here before him.And today is not an exception.I even surprised myself that I'm already functioning at this hour,it feel unreal sometime.

Everything does.

Things just get lot more worst and awkward when Jin hyung and Taehyung left, leaving us alone with regular monitoring from Jin hyung.

Thinker of the bell alert me and I gulp nervously,holding the broom tightly in my hand.

What if it is a robber?

Or worst,robbers?

Man,I'm screw.

"Jimin?" Sudden recognition of the deep voice make my grip on the broom loosening.

My small eyes grow wide at the sight, "Tae?What are you doing here?"

Sullen.He look sullen,soulless, as he stare blankly at me with those empty,slightly puffy eyes, "Looking for you,"

"How did you know I'm here?" I raise a questioning brow and he mirrored me after the words left my lips.

"Ji,you work here,"

I shake my head,putting the broom aside as I walk to the counter,grabbing two mugs,"No,that's not what I mean-forget it.Want some coffee?"

A nod is the only answer I get as silence become our new company,not that I mind it anyway but it just odd,way too odd.Since the word silence had never exist when you put a Kim Taehyung and a Park Jimin together,this atmosphere is killing me.Its impossible.

If only I ain't to distracted thinking bout that darn bunny fella,I will be bothered by this quietness.

I settle down the steaming coffees onto the marble counter,pulling the stool out and climb it up,sitting down as my feet dangle slightly in the air.

"Hey Ji,"  his empty voice call for me and I avert my attention from blowing the hot liquid,humming quietly, "how does it feel to be kissed?" 

It isn't the heat from the coffee that burn my cheeks but I wanna believe that,cause reality scare me sometimes, "I-it feel n-nice? I guess,"

It also scare me when Taehyung look this lifeless,like he is missing something really important in his life right in front of his eyes, "When Jungkook kiss you, how does his lips feel?"

"Yah! How could you say that out loud!" screeching awkwardly,I quickly sprint off of the high stool onto my feet and dash toward the kitchen's door before shutting it close with a loud whacking noise.Not before my eyes sweep around the comfy area of the cafe with wide frantic eyes and uneven breathing.This kid is crazy!

His blank facial expression turn desperate so suddenly,almost pleading in unshed tears, "No one had come yet,we're the only one here,"

I walk back to him hesitantly but the desperation and exasperation in his lost eyes hurt mu heart.How could someone so bright become so dull? His voice crook in the end,crushing me, "Please tell me,"

"I-I don't know,"

"Ji please," my heart beat faster as I witnessed something I never want to see.His tears.

"W-why are you crying?"his tears make me feel like the most sinful person ever exist in this filthy world.Cause I make him cry.Me.

"Please," Taehyung start sobbing as he bury his face on my stomach,taking me off guard.I know he never like it when people see his weakness.

"T-Taehyung wh-"

"Please,Ji," and when he look up,his drowning light brown orbs get me, "please-"

"Warm," and I cut him off.

"His lips feel warm," collecting my thoughts,I pause as I try to fight the blush by biting my lower lip, "and soft,"

Its awkward to talk about this,"He kiss me so tenderly,like I was a fragile porcelain doll,"

But it feel so right, "Even though I'm not responding,I could still feel his sincerity in the kiss...."

Because it's him,"When he kiss me,I feel loved,"

Jeon Jungkook.

"You like it,"

My heart skip a beat,but I shake my head,"W-what?! N-no I don't!"

The other lad in my embrace shake his head back,sighing, "Ji,it's not a question,its a statement.You like it,you like his kiss,"

Laughing stiffly,I throw my head back to look at the ceiling so I can avoid his piercing stare,lost in my own taught as I whisper to myself, "You're right,maybe I do,"

But Taehyung heard me,of course, "How about him?Do you like him?"

"I- He's a good friend," I shrug,feeling the what supposed-to-be-simple question,too difficult to solve.

"Do you love him?"

That-

Breathing in deeply,I turn back my gaze with Taehyung as I braved myself to lock our eyes together,his curious yet broken one meet with mine, "What happen if I say yes,"

"Then you'll have to date me,"
And my heart stop beating.

Jeon Jungkook, is standing right in front of me with flaring determined eyes that sent shivers through my spine,its coldness seep right through my bone.

When did this kid arrive?Did he hear anything,everything?
"And I would never let you go,"

Jungkook take a step forward and as if on cue,my,I repeat,MY bestfriend get up from his seat and left,just like that.With a pat on the youngest shoulder and a tired forced smile,he's gone.Did they plan this?

Disloyal.Backstabber.Betrayer.

"J-jungkook?"I blink my eyes repeatedly to make sure that my mind wasn't playing trick on me.

It's not.

Fear and shame take control as I dash off following my friend trails but Jungkook caught me by my waist,mad eyes glaring into my feared one.

"Don't you think you've done enough running?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*cause y'all need to have a little rest from vhope ^3<,

*& I've always wanna try doing QnA but,will you participate thou?

*if u do,I wanna post it before the final chap.So~~~~?¿ Leave comment if you do.

#WELOVEJIMIN