# Lost

If any of you pay attention to all the chapters before this,it'll make more sense,I guess? So thus the next chap. Anyway,enjoy ^^~~~ <jhopefully>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

He left.He really did.

That jerk!

This bedroom suddenly feel so small,too small that I feel trapped,breathless.

My fingers curled,clutching the fabric that covered my chest as it is too suffocating for me to breathe, my heart clenched painfully,drowning in tears.

My jerk.

Stupid you,just as I dare to recognize my own feelings and admit it to you, you left me hurting and drowning.Stupid you, stupid me.

At the end of my fingertips,I feel something cold pressing against the little skin there, the same coldness that sink into the skin on my chest.

Shaky fingers make it work,tracing the outline of the cold metallic thing and my brain provide me the information that is follow by another batch of fresh salty tears, going insanely faster at the view of the object.

His love pendant.

So that I can be the cupid to my own love story.

His words echoes in my head repeatedly and then everything click in.My heart pounds against my ribcage,hurting my chest from its harsh beating.

This love-lock,that cupid's pendant.Its arrow is the key!!!

Wobbly legs are force to run as I stumble up the stairs,into and and across our bedroom,dashing into the walk-in wardrobe so fast,so desperate that I almost rip of the door.

My frantic eyes search for the one hidden white door while my hands busy throwing away all the clothes that are rudely interrupting my search,covering my eyesight.

And I found it again.

Its love-lock sitting still and firm unlike last time,mocking my strength,taunting my insanity.

Whatever it is behind this door,it must be related to his love life.

The mere curiosity now turn into a burning desire that pain me so bad,pouring larva of madness and insecurity into me.

What have been holding you back from loving me Jung Hoseok?!?!

Was it your past behind this door?

Is that why you refused to let me in?

The next thing I realize is the door rip open,its hinges fly out to somewhere inside this walk-in wardrobe due to multiple harsh kicking.

Obviously,it my work but I truly don't know how that happened.

Have I finally go insane?

Hell,I am !

I step into the dark space,hand feeling around for a light switch.My heart pounds harder and as the light is switch on,I fall on my knees from what I see,streaming tears of regret.