#Lady

*Thanks for the 1K read...saranghae ~~~~~<3

You guys make me think that this baby of mine is special..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

My breathe hitch as my hands balls by my side,nails digging into my palms and teeth clenched painfully tight.

Darn it !

I feel like trashing around but sadly,I can't.I still know where's my place is, who am I.A nobody.

A pet !

I always thought of him differently,but today, he prove me wrong.

Who he think he is to claim me as his pet?

I'm a human !!

A soft knock on the wooden door startle me and my grips on the sheet tighten but once I realize that it is nothing,my heartbeat calm back down almost immediately.

Unfortunately,it wasn't for long.As realisation fall upon me that that punk might be the one behind the closed door, my blood boil right back.

"Can I come in?" Soft and timid,yet there's another thing that's definitely off of his voice but I'm too busy drowning myself in rage to notice.

Get lost.Leave me alone sucker !! If I'm a pet,than you're a pesticide!!Nooo !!! You're a horse! Or donkey!! Whatever,I don't care,just get lost !

I wanna yell that so badly at his face but again,I still know my place.So I do the most rational thing to do at that time, in my position.I let him in.Its originally his room anyway,and still is.

"Yeah," the door knob turn before the door is slowly push open and I still able to criticize his stupidity for not noticing earlier that the door was unlocked.

Does he think he's in some kind of drama or something?! Idiot !

Or does polite is a better term? Ughh,,I can't decide now.

The bed dip as the other person sit next to me," Hey,"

My eyes almost pop out of their sockets as the voice when through my ears,as if it try to kick them out.

It a voice of a girl ! A little too deep for a lady but still,I'm not that idiot,maybe a little.

"I'm Hyori,"she smile and her eyes almost disappear,morphing into crescent moons.

"I know," I reply dryly,trying hard to control my anger.

"Someone salty," she tease and I swear I almost yank her by her hair down the spiral staircase if it not because of her grin that make me curious.

"What?!" Don't snap Taehyung.Don't snap !

She arch an eyebrow but the small smile is still there.She has this cold city girl aura but the fact that she is still able to pull a smile at me even after I was rude amuse me.

But it doesn't mean that I'm not mad anymore.

"You know what.I'm older than you,"

"Yeah,I'll be blind if I can't tell,"

Duh,you're obviously 5-6 years older.Why bother asking.

Instead of getting annoyingly offended by my statement,she just snort and look away,hiding the wide grin that's tempted to show.