#Sleeping Pills

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I sneak into his bed and crawl on top of him,settling my head onto his wide inviting chest,my favourite part of his body.He squirm a bit before his hoarse voice greet me.

"Tae,watcha doing?"his chest fall and down abruptly.

"I can't sleep,"snuggling into his chest more, I breathe in his scent.Slowly feeling my eyes getting heavy.Ahh~~,My wonderful sleeping pill.

Silent fall upon us and I take it as a hint of acceptance.

"Jhope,I still can't sleep.Can u please hug me,"I mumble on his chest.He hesitate at first but eventually wrap his hand slowly around my waist and stroke my hair with his other hand.This is nice.

"Hey Jhope,"the beating off his heart is getting louder and louder every seconds,like a crazy drumbeats.Maybe it is the extra weight I've put on his chest,making it hard for him to breath.

"Hmm?"

"I'm trying to sleep here."

"Mmm,"

"Your heart is beating way to fast.Its thumping in my ear,"
Automatically his hand stop stroking my head,which is disappointing.

"Would you mind to slow it down a bit?"-silent become the absolute answer again,but it is a different kind of silence.

Out of the blue,he turn his body around and flip me over,now he is on top off me.Glaring straight into my eyes,I could see anger and confusion.He pin down both off my hands and tighten up his grasp on my wrists. I gulp down my nervousness,guess I ask to much.He seems really mad and.......hurt?Why?

"J...Jhope?"I muster up all my courage and call for his name,tears brimming in my eyes.

Aish,why am I so weak lately?,

The rough grips on my wrists tighten and I begin to fidget and squirm underneath him,feeling uneasy.There are devilish aura that appear in the surrounding and Hoseok seems to be the one emitting them.

Pain start to take a toll on me and I am desperate to retrieve the freedom of my hands back but the human-handcuffs make no hint of releasing my hands.

At this kind of moment,I feel utterly stupid to think that this guy hovering over me look so smoking hot when he's mad.

This is not the time to act like an idiot,Taehyung.

But his eyes that glimmers with darkness and madness scare the daylight out of me.

His pupils seem to be enlarging and tinted with pure frustration which I assume cause by me.

Once again, the familiar burning sensation in my eyes,take over and the well-known hot liquid blurred out my view as I choked out word, his name to be exactly.

"H-hoseok?"

No! This is not my Hoseok.My Hoseok if gentle and caring.I'm scared,I miss my Hoseok.

Wait,what?What MY?

He lower his head and sigh,letting my hands free before stepping out off the bed.I look at his back blankly as he disappear through the door.What just happen?Where did he go?Is he mad?

I am still unknowingly staring at the open door,silently wishing that he'll come back.Which he do.I smile gladly in relief as he hand me a glass off warm milk.After gulping down everything,I return it back to him.

He is still standing at the bed side, eyeing for me to speak,"emm,Hopie,a-are you m-mad?"I trail off a bit avoiding eyes contact.

He just shrug and slip into the bed,to the space next to me while I stay stoned on my position.

Feeling someone tugging on my pyjamas,I glance over to the other human being.He give me a sleepy smile and open his arms wide at me.But not as wide as my smile of course.I gladly jump back into his embrace and cuddle to my favourite spot.Soon enough,I fall into dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

No matter how hard I try,I've knew it,I'll only be a mere hope,just hope.Just like his nickname for me,Just Hope.

A realistic nickname for me to always aware of my position in his heart.So that I realize that I am nothing more,nothing less to him.

A nice nickname that has had the reality slapping on my face multiple times,whenever I start daydreaming.

The one that remind me that I am trapped in a cruel play of fate,further down than friend zone for me to crawl my way out.

I'm pathetic,but I can't help it.He make me.

I heave a breath and look down at the sprawl puppy that have his head snuggled up my chest,sleeping peacefully.Light snoring can be heard,indicating that he is comfortable in his state now.

But me?No !

I'm far from comfortable.This guy is making everything feels so difficult for me.

For me to hide my feelings,to restrict our skinship,to play cool in front of him, but as always,he'll fail me.

Teahyung-ah,when will you realize my feelings?Realize me?

I want to be more than just a,simple hope.I want to be your heartbeat,your soul, your other half,your every single breath,your everything.

Just like how you are to me!

A light movement from the love of my life make me smile sadly.His blond hair tickles me as his head slump down a bit onto my shoulder blade and his soft lock graze against the side of my neck.

Slowly,I reach down toward him and pull him up a bit, so that his head is back on resting on my chest.

This guy make me go insane with his unpredictable self.But at least I'm able to hold him like this.I should be grateful enough.

Yet,I want more.

I kiss his temple lightly, making sure to pour out every littlest ounce of love I have for him into the kiss while inhaling his intoxicating scents.

"Good night,Kim Taehyung.I love you,"

"I love you too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy and please vomments... ¥~¥

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa