#Alone

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

No matters how busy my dad and I were,we rarely skip dinner and more than often,eat together.

But ever since we had Taehyung in the house,he skips dinner with us more frequently with the excuse that I have an accompany now.

To be honest,I know why he do that.There's two reasons that I can think off.

First,he is super busy lately after the grand opening of our new branch in Peru.He's been coming back and forth from Korea to Peru while I am managing our main branch here, showered with lots of works and pressures.

We're both busy, and I miss him a lots. But of course,Taehyung presence had always make things get better.

Second reason and probably the main one is that,he is giving us some spaces to know each other better and to grow more closer.Because he know it,that whenever he is around,Taehyung can never stop talking to him and both of them are gonna to gang up on me.

So when he is home for dinner tonight after a week across the sea,I am beyond thrills.

Little did I know,my happiness doesn't last long.

The dinner is fill up with laughter and joy until my dad bring up a serious topic.

"Sons," he called,there's sorrow and uneasiness in his voice that stole our smiles away.

I tilt my head and lock eyes with him,silently signaling him to continue and even Taehyung stop eating.

"Oh well,to be honest I'll be leaving for Peru in two days,"

Confusion hit me as what he's saying is nothing out of ordinary, "and?"

"And I'll be staying there for couple of years and I'll bring some of the maids and butlers with me.You understands right?"

I gulp down all my uneasiness and force my voice out,but obviously my lips is pull down into a scowl, "Oh,okay.That's cool,"

There's no need for further explanation,I can truly understand his decision as a businessman but I can't help it but to feel a little sad and lost.

"I'm sorry," he touch my hand a rub a soothing circle using his thumb.

"No,its okay dad.I understand," I pause and give him a weak force smile, "but I'm gonna miss you tho,"

"Me too," Taehyung chimes in and we laugh as my dad say the same.

The atmosphere get better after that as Taehyung joke around,saying how a cry baby I'm gonna be and of course, my dad join in.

I start to mentally reschedule my daily life as more works and less rest coming ahead of me when dad left.I can even feel my scalp slowly exposing to the thin air as future stress strike and shave me bald.

A thought come across my mind,we'll be alone after this.Just me and him.Just us.

Alone!

"Jung ahjussi,where are you moving to? " like a lost child,Taehyung ask my dad a question that the answer had been screamed out a thousand time.

He do have a memory of a goldfish.

And just like the lovely parent my dad is,he answer him with patience and love, "Peru,Tae,"

"Owh,owh,"as his eyes suddenly lit up,Taehyung is jumping up and down on his chair like an excited child while raising his hand and flinging it in the air.

"I know that place.I'd saw it in the television before.That's where the tall beautiful building called Apple towel are right? Oh it look so beautiful,"

"What?"

"Apple towel?"

There's an awkward silent in the air as Taehyung grin innocently,probably thinking of the 'apple towel' in his head.

I can literally hear crows crying in the distant.

My dad has a scrunched up face as he try to identify the mysterious 'apple towel'.

Is there such building with that name in Peru?Is that building even exist?Or perha...

And then it click in,"You mean Eiffel Tower?"

"Ohh,,hehe..yeah that," the younger male scratch his nape awkwardly as his face slowly heating and he look down,muttering under his breath to himself, "no wonder it sound weird,"

"No,Tae.Eiffel Tower is in Paris,not Peru," Dad smile at him gently as he place a hand on his shoulder.

"Awww,but I just thought of asking you to send me a picture of that Eiffel towel," the little lad whine and his face fell.

"Err,Eiffel Tower," as much as I wanna pity him,the urge to correct him is stronger.

"Yeah...Yeah,,my bad.Eiffel Tower,"

"Why don't you take a picture of it by your own?" Dad inquire.

"Me?No way.I can't even afford it to go to Jeju Island.How is it possible for Paris?"

"Well,just ask Hoseok to bring you," dad point out and as a good son I am,I nod furiously,supporting his statement.

"What?! How can I?I'm already a burden here,I don't want to be more of a nuisance.And the tickets are expensive enough anyway,plus Hoseokie is busy,"

"I can always spare some times for you,right dad?" Sensing the need to interrupt as my name been called out,I happily chime in.

"True.You don't have to worry about the expanses.It's not like we're gonna go bankrupt because of a few holidays.And, he had always go there for business trip anyway,so why not let you tag along?"

"But still,how could I,"

"Taehyung,you're not a burden in a slightest bit.We're family, right?"

"F-family?"

"Yes,family.We are a family.Am I right,son?"

"Yeah,and if you still feel unconvinced,then we can still use another way to be a real family,"

And then things get more awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy and vomments...

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa