#Answer

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I am still in shock and daze,I could almost feel my jaw rip and touch the expensive fluffy carpet on the floor.

The sleeping beauty stir in his sleep and his face form a frown.Beats of cold sweat emerge from his forehead,streamed down his flawless face,wetting the collar of the plain old t-shirt on him.

Bad dreams.Nightmares.

Judging from his violent movement and shaking and constant babbling of "no," ,don't go" and "please",I could tell he's been experiencing those.Were it came from his past?What make him so scared?

I don't know what and how it happen,but the only thing I remember is me crawl onto the bed and embrace him to sleep,shutting up all his nonsense ramble and calm his breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came fast.Well there is  logic in there,I sleep at almost 5,no wonder the sun greet me in no time.

I am lack of sleep and rest,yet my eyes are awake earlier than my body wish for.It is only 8 and it feel insane that I'm already functioning right now, if you look back at all my activities this whole week.My life is hectic and busy and I know that my body desperately need his rest.But I just can't control it,I'm dying in curiosity.

The first thing,more exactly a person that greet my view that morning is a sleeping Angel.

It's not a dream.

He is sleeping soundly in my arms,head resting on my chest.His breathing is gentle and calm,but his hand clutch onto the side of my cloth rather tightly,like he might fall off of a cliff if he let go.

I close my eyes again,thinking and finding the logic for this situation.

Slowly,I pry him off of me not to wake him up.Luckily, he didn't.

I rush for an answer as I hop down the bed, off to the one and only that able to quench my thirst of curiosity.

I slam open the door of the reading room unintentionally hard, to be greeted by a surprise looking man.Soon enough,his expression soften and greet me again with a genuine smile.

"Morning son.Sleep well?"

I shake my head rapidly as reply before questioning him back."How?"

My dad chuckle into his fist and raise an eyebrow at my unbelievable horrified and stunned features.

"How?What?" Trying to play a tug-of-war,didn't we?

"You know what thats 'how' refer too,"I'm getting more and more impatient and press my palms onto his wide table,fingers clutching at the edges.

I'm so not in the mood to play a game,oldy.

"Oh did I?,"he rub a thumb under his chin and throw his head a little,pretending to be thinking,"No,I don't.Care to explain more about that 'how' just now?"

My hands balled on the table and I clench my teeth.

"How in the world was he's able to be here?" I speak through gritted teeth.It's not that I'm mad,its just that I'm being really-really out of patience for an answer.