#Lie

~[TAEHYUNG POV]~

Three days.Three days had passed and along that time I was hastily prepared.

Prepared for today.To lie.

Designer tuxedo,corporate tie,black shiny dressed shoe,expensive golden watch and even a push back hairstyle.

Now the world shall know me as the Kim Taehyung that they wanna know, not the old Kim Taehyung whom I was.

They'll see a perfect Kim Taehyung who can handle a big company,well deserved for a big and important role,a smart and sharp man,and whole lot more that I am obviously not.

They wouldn't know about the pathetic Kim Taehyung and his pathetic life.About how he never go to school, how he got abused when he was little,how he worked his butt off just to stay alive,how he was sold by his own aunt.

The only truth in this lie is that I'm an orphan.Even the real reason behind my mom's death was faked to save their 'image',whatever it is.

I subtly sigh.My first press conference. The door of the biggest lie.

I try to focus again among all the flashing lights that hurt my eyes and the deafening shutters sounds,listening to Mrs Jung.

"Like what I had said,he's our adopted son.When I was in Paris,all alone,I felt lonely since my son and husband were far away,so we had decided to adopted a son that somehow closer by age to Hoseok because I don't think with my lack of experience and time,I can actually handle a toddler.Kim Taehyung have been the Jung's official family member for a year now and we are more than glad for that,"

Lie.This is all lies.

"We're about to introduce him to the world but unfortunately,an accident happened and Taehyung sprained his hand," Getting the signal,I raise my bandaged hand.

Another lie.

"So,in the prior of 3 months,after his hand had fully cure,he'll join BTS Corporation in our Food Department and we..."

Ahh~~~ That one lie.Jin hyung was the one whom suggested it.After much consideration and deep conversations of which department to put me in and what's my specialty ,,which is almost none,all of us has agreed with him that I could at least hold a spatula and since food industry,mainly cafes are still 'baby' for the Jung's company,it'll look more believable to have me in.

I was lost in my thought again and the last thing I heard was loud claps and Hoseok walk to the microphone,sweaty hands hid behind his back.

"Mom's right,for those scandals issue,it'll be better if we answer it personally.So go ahead and ask,"

I watch nervously as the press begin to go wild with murmurs and everybody are fighting to throw questions.I know that this is actually what they're waiting for.To attack!!

"So,is the rumors truth?Are you guys dating?"

"Did you date your own brother?"

"Can you explain bout the pictures?"

"Why are you hiding in public?"

"Is Kim Taehyung actually is your forbidden love like how the rumors say ?"

"Why ain't he's introduce to the public sooner?"