#Joke

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I miss him.

Badly.

And he's been treating me like I don't even exist,as if I am a disease that he need to avoid.I thought that when we finally work together,we'll have more time to be with each other but no,even during his lunch breaks,he never were in his office.

It was hard without him.Even with the helps of the other hyungs,there's an empty feeling inside of me,something is missing.I know that it is selfish of me but,I need him here by my side.

Moreover when my mind,my feeling and even my heart is confusing me in this unsure state of mine.When the four letter word threaten to crave its way in my heart,writing his name.

Frustated,abandonden,hurt,even with all those words silently said,it weren't enough to express how I'm feeling bout these,whatever these was.And that's what lead me to do what I did today.

And I regretted it.

"Taehyung?What are you doin here?"

I ignore him and sit down in between them on the mat ,glare hidden behind my forced-out smile as I speak to the lady that's obviously shock with my presence,"I came for dinner obviously,care if I join you?"

"Y-Yeah," she stutter before regaining her posture and show me her sweet smile, "I don't mind.Taehyung right? Hoseok oppa always talk about you,"

Ahh,she know me, "Of course,that's how important I am to him but you? Never heard of you before,"

"Oh," she look down as her smile waver,hurt? I've felt more than this petty treatment.

"Kim Taehyung,if you wanna eat than eat.Stop talking nonsense," Hoseok gritted out the words as his eyes flash with so much disappointment.

I raise my hands up like I had surrender,but you and me know I'll never will.

My hand reach out for a piece of sandwich,casually takin a bite as I nudge Hoseok's rib yet eyes are looking at the other gender-human up and down, "and here I thought you would has higher taste in woman,maybe someone like mom,"

"Our mom," Hoseok's eyes twitch slightly,like he's holding back a glare, "and yeah she's a model too,"

Plan failed,they're both to calm for my liking,too angelic that I feel like a devil.And so a devil I shall be, "I heard that your dad's company is going down.Is this what this fake date is all about,"

Its funny how her eyes comically widen with shaky pupils,hah gotcha, "N-No,I..I don't even know anything bout my dad's company,"

She turn to look at Hoseok who was deep red in anger and embarrassment, for a moment I got scared, "And Seokie,I really do have interest in you,not your wealth,please trust me,"

"I know," is what he say in reply and I scoff in disbelief.

"Say woman,do you always hunt for young naive obviously rich younger guy like Hoseok?"

"Kim Taehyung!" Guess I just hit a button I shouldn't touch.He grab my wrist and forcefully yank me up with him, "Let's go,Taeh-"

"No!" And I pull my hand back.

I don't know what'd gotten into me but I started to yell out of frustration,"So you've been abondening me for this woman,right?! "

"Language," he scold with a glare, "And her name is Naeun.Son Naeun,"

"Like I care," I reply nonchalantly, feeling my blood boil and I guess its the same for him.

"I'm sorry Naeun.I'll call you later.Sorry," and he drag me away from the park.

The ride back home was filled with silence and little did we know,that silence was what fuel us more and made matter worse.

"What the hell is wrong with you !" is what he first say to me as soon as we enter our house.

"What had possessed you?" The older sigh,pinching the high bridge of his nose, "Where's my old sweet Taehyung?"

"And where did my Lovely caring Hobi had gone to?Hah?"

Taken aback,he rub his face harshly with his palms,taking a deep breathe as if he's collecting back his rationality,"I don't think we should do this now.Take a rest and when we cool down tomorrow,we'll talk this,whatever this is out,"

And he dare to turn his back on me,shuffling toward the staircase tiredly while loosening up his tie harshly, frustrated.

My fists clenched hard,my head drop as my eyes shut closed, the gritting of my own teeth resonates loudly against my ears as my voice drop a few octaves, "You promise hyung,"

Sounds off footsteps halted and when I pulled my head up my tears-drown eyes meet his wavering one, "You said you'll always be there but you didn't,"

"And I miss you,so so much,"

"I said we'll talk bout this tom-,"

"And I said I miss you Hoseok-ah! Why is it so hard for you to just listen,"

My voice broke as a sob threatens to rip out of my sore throat, "Why did you ignored me? What did I do wrong? I miss you,so so bad,"

"Why are you doing this Tae? Why?" to my surprise,his voice start breaking too.

And confusion hit me with his words, "What do you mean?"

"Stop saying something like that so easily.Moreover when you didn't mean it,"

"But I do miss you Hoseok!"

"No you don't! Why would you miss a no one like me?!" There's hope wandering in his darkening eyes.

My fists tightening as he taunted me, "I ask you why,Kim Taehyung,"

Don't say it Tae,don't say it.

As silence pass by,the dim hope in his eyes fade away,and I know I'm doom for when he scoff in disbelief at me,mocking laughs lace with pain fill the cold heavy air, "Already see that coming.You only said that to get away from what you had did tonite,afraid to get a scolding so you play with my heart,again,"

When did I-

"You don't truly miss me Tae,but I'm stupid enough to think you really do," I feel my jaw tensed at his choice of words.

Whose playing with whose heart?

Don't.

"You only think of me as your brother anyway.No no no,only as your master,right.I'm no one important to you,"

Please don't.

But my heart lose the battle.

"Because I like you!" there,I said it, " I like you,you idiot,"

The deafening silence dash back in again and my heart beat wildly against my ribcage as I watch his startle features slowly turning into a scowl as his eyes flash dangerously with hurt and disbelief.

"Don't joke like that Kim Taehyung,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~XOXO~

^~^,
HaNa