#Hug

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

Vhope purr in content as I stroke the back of his ear,nuzzling his head more into my hand and I chuckle at the cat behavior.

Suddenly I feel a hand on the nape of my head,massaging my scalp and almost instantly,I lean into the touch in reflex.

A deep voice erupted into soft chuckle greet my hearing, "You're just like a cat,Hoseokie.Cute,"

My face when visibly red as I throw my head back against the backrest of the couch,meeting eyes with the owner of the hand with a frown.

"Am not,"

He chuckle again while shaking his head, "Yeah,yeah..Denying won't change the reality,"

I look back down at the now sleeping cat on my lap,stroking it head gently.

"Why VHope?I thought you're gonna call it tiger or something,"

Taehyung look baffle for a moment,sitting on the armrest next to me instead of the couch itself.When the realisation click in,he mouth an 'O' before shrugging his shoulders.

"Why not?"

"Just asking,"

"Hoseok,"he begin,leaning in to rest his head on mine, "when will you go back to work,"

"Tomorrow," he hum.

"I'll be lonely again," guilt flooded in as I bite my lower lip.

"Sorry.But I promise to come home early.I'm sorry Tae,"my voice come out so quiet,dripping with guilt.

"Don't be,"the younger boy laugh dryly, "you're here for now,so why don't we do something fun rather than mopping around like a couch potatoes,in which I have plenty of time to do so after this.How that sound?"

As I feel the weight lift up from my own head,I look up to him and return the smile that he offer, "Sound like a plan,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to go," I say and Taehyung tense as his eyes widen,reflecting worry.

"You're ain't going back to work,ain't you," he has one of those puppy eyes that the representative model of my company always put on during photo shoot and I laugh while I ruffle his blond locks.

"No,not that.I need to go and get our phones fix," he do that cute 'O' face again and I restrain myself from pinching his cheeks.

"Yeah.Next time,remind me not to take a 'bath' with my phone in my pocket,"

I laugh,nodding my head.Our smartphones need to be fix as we accidentally dive in into the wishing fountain with them.

Suddenly he shifts in his seat,hooking eyes with me, "Why don't I tag along?"

Biting my lips out of habit,I start to contemplating wether to take the risk of bringing him out during the day or not when he suddenly whine,kicking his legs in the air childishly.

"Please,please,please...I'll be good,I promise.You said we could have some fun together.Please let me go with you,"

I look down with wide eyes at the boy that has,out of the blue,jump of his seat to sit on the floor,hugging my legs while pleading.