#Missing

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

The screeching sounds of my alarm clock had me bolt up from my bed,slam the little machine shut and run for the bathroom.

At the speed that is faster than super sonic,I did all my morning's routine and dash to the kitchen,amazingly in silent.

It make me feel like a well-trained assassin only that I don't try to kill someone,in fact,I'm tryin to keep someone alive.

The first few minutes consists of me dozing off,almost burning my face on the stove but the adrenaline keep me up as I thought of Hoseok.

I've decided to get up super duper early just to make him breakfast and hope that we can eat together,which we didn't do for quiet some times now.

He's been to busy with works and he's been waking up really early.

Plus,when Jung Ahjusshi move out,Hoseok had sent all the staffs,butlers and maids and even chefs with him out of pure worries.

It left us with a chef that Jung Ahjusshi insisted to stay behind,Kim Seokjin.He's a good companion,really.He even teach me how to cook like a professional,but when night fall,he wouldn't be here with me.

I'm back to be alone.

Whenever I'm awake these days,I'll be greeted by an empty bed across of me.No more Hoseok.

He's busy,and I'm lonely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I finish lay off the dishes and utensils on the table,I hear footsteps coming down the spiral staircases.

He's clad in a professionally-designed black suit and his hair is neatly brush up in a strong yet clean style.

"Tae?" His voice is soothing and gentle even early in the morning.

"Why are you up so early?Even the sun still asleep,"

"Yup,but the sunshine is all awake," I shoot him a wink and he just chuckle it away.

"You cook?Where's Jin hyung?" Sitting at the head of the dining table,he give me a rather sleepy smile as I immediately serve him his breakfast.

The first one be my special porridge that he declared had fallen in love with.He's still,right?

"Ah,I just feel like cooking,really,"

He raise an eyebrow,looking at me in disbelief as if I just told him that the sun is actually a star.

Welp,I don't even know what the sun is actually.

"This early?" He give me a questioning look and I return it with an anxious smile.

"Haha...well, you see..."

I'm missing you !

My brain feel clogged by the morning haze that I can't think of any excuse, but that won't be important anymore as Hoseok has avert his attention away from me when his smartphone ring.

"Yes,it's me.Oh,bout that project in..." the rest of his conversations when blurry like an unimportant background noise as I watch the lines of stress forming on his exposed forehead and how his lips are pull down into a scowl.

My gaze fall from his face onto the bowl of porridge,untouched.

There's still plenty more foods that I had prepared,but if only he could finish just this one,I'll be fine.I won't ask for more than that.I'm just worried.