#Home?

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

The man usher me through the front mirror of the car with a squinted eyes,maybe thinking that I didn't realize his stare but this hungry,no scratch that,this starving wild-horse ain't gonna give a damn bout that.

"Mmm...can you get me more of this?Just another one,please," I say with half-pleading-half-commending voice completed with little child hopeful sparkling eyes.

Yet again,the older man look at me through the same mirror,adding along with a hitch up eyebrow.

"Still hungry young master?"I frown at that.

"I just miss it.Plus, I haven't eat anything since I arrive this morning,and what did I told you to call me ajuhssi?"

"Just kidding Hoseok-ah.Sure,I'll get it for you,"Mr.Lee smile lovingly at me.How I miss that smile.

"But,child," The older man turn his head a bit to look at me at the back seat.

"Are you sure you want to attend the meetings?You just come back from a business trip and have not get a proper rest yet,"care and love blend in with his cracking old voice,full of concern.

I just nod and smile half-heartedly.

"Dad trust me,and this is just a part of the learning.I must endure it,"I crack an ensuring smile.But to be honest,I do miss home.....and that particular person.

This time,a small giggle crawl out from my mouth as I stare lovingly at the now-empty paper-porridge bowls on my lap.Ahh,I'm totally insane.Insanely in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arghhhh....maybe I should just listen to Mr.Lee.I never thought that it was this long.Plus,I never expect to attend 3 meetings in a day.My dad had properly introduced me to some off his close business partners.He even took me to another 3 different event.Man,how could this oldy gain such strength?Don't tell him I said that.

11:30 p.m. and I haven't even be home ever since my arrival from Paris this morning.It's indeed hard to be a successful businessman.I shrug and sigh heavily.

"Let's go home,"a tap on my shoulder from my back gain my attention immediately.

"Finally,"I raise both hand and throw it up dramatically on the air.

My dad just laugh orderly into his fist and shake his head.

Pfftt, businessmen typical so-called sophisticated laugh.I ain't gonna to follow that for sure.

I glance over my watch,11:33 p.m..Oh,how I miss my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:58 p.m., we arrive at our mansion but my dad stop me as I try to open the door.I groan not to loudly out of respect.I'm seriously drained out due to today's activities.A Ah,delete that from your mind.Its not just because of today but the whole week.Business ain't an easy matter, people.