#Long

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

Recently,I've been thinking about Hoseok often despite being busy balancing my time in between studies and works.

He just keep on popping appear inside my mind 24/7.Always lingers around my brain, each and every memories of being with him making me long for his existence,all the time.

I peer my head over to the bed opposite of me,on the other side of this large room while putting the book in my hand down.

A disappointed sigh leave my lips before they were pull into a tiny pout.

He isn't home yet.

And like I say,I long for his existence.

The room feel empty and cold without my brother.At the sudden thought,I become giddy all over again,covering my mouth with my palm as I giggles like a preteen schoolgirl.

I have a brother,I finally do.

The thought of having a sibling that care for you and love you with all his heart make me feel like dreaming and I feel like a child again.Like a little boy who keep on wanting his big brother to be by his side,to pamper him and walk him to school.

As if I wanna redeem my miserable childhood,to pretend that I have none of it by making a new one with Hoseok.A lonely-free childhood.

But sometimes,behind all these stupid excited smile of mine,there's something off somewhere.

Again,I don't know why but even with all these butterflies that appear in my stomach when I as far as think about my brother,exist,the word 'hyung' still feel so distance for me.

That one word that burn my tongue every time I said it,and honestly,rather than feeling uncomfortable with that word,I am scared.

Scared for the unknown reason.

Scared to be so clueless about my own feelings.

And what frustrated me more is that,I don't know what it is.Something that I can't quite put a finger on.

Yet, one thing for sure,Hoseok make me all warm and happy.

There's no need for him to be presence in front of me,just the mere thought of him can make me all giggly and smiley.

That's somehow had become Jimin's ticket to tease me.As I always get caught smiling to myself and lost in my own world like an idiot.

Sometimes with Jungkook,they keep on teasing me for that,saying that I've fallen in love and all, that I've been love struck badly.

But no,I'm not.

I'm just to excited that I finally have a family,a brother that love and treat me dearly.

Right?

To have someone that you can lean on without fear.

Someone that you know will always be there for you.

Someone that his kindness and love toward you isn't fake.

Someone like, Hoseok.

To me.

It is nice to have a brother.

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I'm a coward,I know it and I won't deny it.

I know I shouldn't come home late just to avoid him,its pathetic.