#Questions

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

"You what?"

"I...I've...I've read your resume," I mentally pump my fist in the air for my brilliant idea.

"My what?"

"Resume..yeah,resume," it sound like I try to convince myself more than him as I whisper the last part to my own hearing.

"Owh,okay then," he smile and walk back toward the stove,scooping some porridge for himself to eat.

I silently sigh in relief as I feed myself some hot steaming porridge.

I know I shouldn't be saying this,but sometime,I feel glad to love someone who is not that smart.

Ahh~~ I've never thought that this imagination can finally be truth.

Waking up in the morning with the smell of home-made foods and the sight of a blinding smile from the person I've love the most.

Great.Now I'm blushing on my own,due to my previous thought as I begin chewing on the metal spoon,feeling shy of my own thinking and imaginations.

Now,I've begin to imaging little kids with chubby cheeks and short legs running around the house as their heavenly laughter echoing throughout the entire house and a little baby in Taehyung arms as he cradle her to sleep.

And then there's me,back hugging him from behind as I rest my chin on his shoulder and tell him repeatedly how much I lo...

"Hoseok,what is a resume?" His voice hit my eardrum hard like someone has drop a bomb on it.

Owh screw! Look like I'm not that smart.

Guess I made my assumption to early.

I have this weird habit whenever I lie.I'll start fidgeting nervously on my seat and the tip of my ears will turn red,only the tips and  I always seem to forget how to blink my eyes.

"R-Resume?It's...It's a thing...uhm..on the internet,"

"Yeah?" he tilt his head to the side and gesture me to continue as he keep on feeding himself.

"It's an..an application..w-where the g-government...uhhh," my stuttering are getting worst with every word I utter.

Cold sweat emerge from my forehead and hands,making it clammy and slightly shaking.

"Hey,you're okay?"

"Y-Yeah...," I've always known that I am a terrible liar,thus I feel really nervous but decide to continue.

With a deep inhalation of breath,I try to steady my heartbeat and speak again, "So resume.It's has all informations of the Korea's citizen.Provided by the government in the internet,"

Smooth,really smooth Jung Hoseok.

"Really?" His eyes widen in astonishment.

"Uh-Yeah,"

"So I can look up for your information as well?"

"Ugh,it's confidential," by now I'm sure that I have book a place in hell for too much lying.

"Only certain people can open it,"

"Owh," he nod and purse his lip,adding along a little sigh.