#Confuse

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I bite the inside of my cheek,one hand is wiping the table diligently,holding back a laughter that's been scratching my throat.

The figure in front of me look so stiff,working like a robot with a lost expression.No,he didn't look pitiful,just adorably lost.

Unable to keep the urge hidden,I finally snort,that later turn into a mid-loud cackle,thanks to Jimin's startled puppy-expression.

He,who was wiping the table across of me drop the rag in his hand and look at me with widen eyes,looking so innocently confused.

"Yah,are you that surprised?I only made a small noise tho,"

Jimin pout, "I was thinking.You scared me ! Suddenly laughing,tck,"

"You still think about Hoseok?" the smaller quirk an eyebrow and I quickly slip out a 'hyung'.

This is tiring.

"You're thinking that he'll fired you,didn't you?"

Jimin suddenly sunk onto the floor,crawling toward me and hug my legs,taking me by surprise.

"Taehyung !!" He cried out, "help mehhhh~~~ I didn't mean to squished his cheeks that hard,but they're too cute.Did you see those heavenly high cheekbones? And cute lips,those sparkling eyes,and...."

I laugh,patting his head,"I know,"

Jimin look up with a glossy eyes,I almost coo at that look, "And I don't know that he's the CEO~~!!" And he wail,shaking my legs along with him.

Gosh,I'm getting dizzy.

"Yah,stop moving,"

"No! Not until you help me!!"

"Gosh Jimin,just go apologize yourself. Grow up,"

"B-but I thought we are bestfriends," his purse out a quivering bottom lip,again with the wet-puppy look,asking for sympathy.

Giving him a look,I flip him over, "We just met this morning,"

He pat my thigh and shake his head,arms crossing after,"Buddy,friendship isn't about how long you've been with each others but how well you fit together,"

Unamused,I throw him a judging blank stare, "Bruh,don't give me an internet quote,"

He shrug his shoulders like a kid,sitting crisscross on the floor,"What~~~~~?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After successfully gettin rid of a very emotional Jimin,I walk into the kitchen,trying to look for Jin hyung only to find an adorable Hoseok in pink apron with a picture of white cat wearing a chef hat printed on it,cutting some vegetables.

"Hey,working already?" Startled,he almost throw the knife in his hand straight to my head,barely holding back.

"Woah,chill.That could've be a bullseye ya'know?" Clutching his clothed chest,he mutter a quiet "sorry," adding a train of scolding at me for startling him before turning back to his work at hand.

I step closer and peer over his shoulder, "Why are you still here thou?Ain't you're supposed to be back at the office?"

Small sigh escape his lip as he jab a carrot with the knife, "Supposed to," another sigh.

"Jin hyung want to keep me hostage in this cafe for awhile so that I can be his temporary maid.He won't let me go and even dare to threaten me,"

He ramble with a pout and I chuckle, "and you listen to him?"