#Something

*Edited*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

"Arghhhh!!!! " I yell my heart out,startled at the feeling of something long and slender poking my side.

Clutching my chest,I stare with wide eyes at the creature that had somehow manage to creep up behind me,currently holding onto his stomach.

"Aish Jin hyung!You scare me! " I glare with a pout and the older guy finally exploded into laughter.

Irritated I nudge his shoulder lightly.He wipe a stray of tear and attempt to speak, "Now tell me little boy,why are you eavesdropping?Hmm?"

"I'm not!" I defend and he scoff, "this is my room,why would I eavesdrop?"

"Oh really?" Jin hyung jerk a brow, looking at me unamused.

We heard a loud thud coming from the room and my eyes fix to the closed door again.Wanting to listen up again bout what's happening inside but Seokjin hyung's stare on me is holding me back.

"Then it won't be a problem if I tell Taehyung and Hyori noona that you had been,not eavesdropping,but just listening through the door.Is it okay?"

Panic,I quickly grab his hand.

"N-no, don't,"

"And why not?" He smirk.

"Ugh...um..if you tell them,then...then I'll fired you!" I threatened him with a serious face but I guess I made a wrong move.

"Dare to fired me and I'll turn you into the next dinner," he threat with an innocence smile and I shiver, "got it?"

"Y-yes hyung," Geez,he's scary.

But suddenly the door burst open,reveling a rush Taehyung whom immediately grab my face, pulling it closer to his.

"You okay Jhopie?I heard you scream.What happen?Anywhere hurt?Who mess up with you? Does it hurt?Where's the hurt part?" He bombard me with too many questions while tilting my head left and right repeatedly.

Scrutinizing me frantically yet carefully to find any wound or simply anything odd and/or hurtful that could possibly be the reason for me to scream.

My face turn red from the closed proximity and the touch of his hands.

Loking down,I mumble quietly, only loud enough for him to hear,"N-no, nothing happen.Jin hyung and I just joke around,"

He let out a relief sigh,and I look up expectantly, "Um,V.Ain't you mad at me anymore?"

"Uh,well about that..."he drag his words,looking elsewhere, "its nothing actually,forget bout it,"

I nod, "ummm,Tae?" I call again and he immediately lock eyes with me.

"You can let go now," I say,glancing at his hands which are still resting on my cheeks.

Taehyung's eyes grow wide as he retreat his hands fast,mumbling a little sorry while scratching the back of his head.

Seokjin hyung is wiggling his eyebrow at me so reflexively,I look down,avoiding his stare.

And what I saw next make my heart race.

"Taehyung!" I yelp,a little to loud,
"What happen to your knee?"