#Oh

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

Today was fun.Mrs Jung spent time with us in the house and Hoseok stay too.It funny but at the same time was awkward of how I suddenly call him hyung just because Mrs Jung's question last night.

It wasn't bad either.

Yet, don't miss out the keyword, was.

The thing is,the mood change right after dinner with a simple, "Son,we need to talk,"

That sound so business like and I know it right away that it didn't fit me,not knowing that I had to be fitted in.

We don't even get a chance to put the plates away and even Jin hyung was told to stay after dinner.

The air is too heavy despite the smiling face of Mrs Jung.She's smiling but there's something else behind her eyes.

"So," she begin,pulling out her laptop that she had with her, "I need to show you something,"

The glint in their eyes change,so does their facial expression.Their faces practically scream business time while mine is like, I'm lost time.

Yeah,just great.Things are going to be so smooth.

Note the sarcasm,if you don't than note that you're just as bimbo as I do.

After typing away on the gadget,she turn the laptop,facing us.

Hoseok jaw clenched while reading the articles,veins popping around his neck as his face turn red.

This is the side of Hoseok that I refused to see.Whatever the articles were about,he obviously wasn't pleased as his hands balled into fists.

Jin hyung's mouth fall agape and he look shock.

I finally tore my gaze away from observing everybody and look at the bright screen.

Weird!! There are pictures of us,Hoseok and I during our outings.

Someone spy on us or what?

"What is this?" I whisper,feeling the silence to be odd that I become afraid to speak a notch louder like I usually do.

Instead of answering me,Hoseok pull the laptop closer to me,a gesture that tell me to read it by myself.

I frown, not really reading the entire articles but keep on scrolling to look up for the tremendous titles.

The only heir of BTS Corporation is 'bend' ?

Famous young businessman caught in a trapped of other man.

Korean's Chaebol fall into the dark world of same gender relationship?

BTS Corporation is going down due to an illegal relationship.

Crazy desire of a confused young businessman!!!

Disgrace of the business world!!!

"What the... " I trail of, forcing down the lump in my throat with a gulp.

Why were there pictures of us in the internet?How bout the news?
Why are they even exist?

So the media thought that we're together?