#Job

Enjoy... ^~^,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I tap my fingers on the table anxiously in a messy beat.

You're my master.

You're my master.

You're my master.

What did he mean by that?

Is he okay?

He seem fine,but his eyes say otherwise.

It lost its spark,like he has give up,but on what?

"Hey," an oddly familiar voice greet me and I snap my head around, to the source of the voice.

He walk down the stairs with an awkward smile while his eyes shine with some sort of admiration and excitement as they roam around the inside of my house.

He look freaking cute in my oversized clothes,plus that childish astonish look on his face.

"So, what should I do?" Again I am startled when his face is right in front of mine.

"Wh..when did y-you," he has this confuses look as his eyebrows knit together,eyeing me like I'm a weirdo when I stutter out.

"Don't you realize?But you've been watching me ever since I come down,"

I do?

"Yes,you do," my eyes widen and I freeze as my jaw drop.

"Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with you? You seems distracted,"

Don't say a word,Hoseok.You might unconsciously say it out loud.

A melodious music fill my sense of hearing so I look up,he is laughing.

"You already did,"he say with tears in his eyes,not a sad one but due to the excessive laugh.

"Do what?"

"You speak your thought out loud,"he laugh grow louder and I can't help but to smile despite all the blushing."again,"

"Oh," I scratch my nape awkwardly in shame and look everywhere except for him.

He already stop laughing and get rid of the remaining tears as he clear his throat and speak up again, "So, what should I do?"

I grin and point toward the table full of food, "First...eat,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The atmosphere are still pretty awkward for both of us, not as much as before but the tension is still there.So, the conversations that we made during breakfast are pretty much of,well, nothing.

Plus,I don't think I should interrupt someone that's so hungry,or should I say,starving to death, who's busy clearing up everything on the table into his stomach.I'm not up for rejection.

"So," he finally divert his attention from his plate toward me, "you sure you have nothing to ask?"

Taehyung give me a silver smile and shake his head,playing with his chopsticks, "Other than my purpose here,what should I do,I'm not interested,"