#Separation

Hundredth reads..... As a newbie,,I am grateful for that..
(/T°T)/

Thanks for those who read and votes...  ^~^¥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

The scents is alluring.The taste is addicting.The tenderness is insane.The exclusive touch in my mouth is ecstatic. A heavenly temptation that leave pleasure crawling all over my veins, bursting with unexplainable sensation.Unfairly,making me crave for more.

But,I'm too shy to ask for more.To burden a newly met stranger for my own satisfaction.And fear of rejection that will only add on the shame.

New environment.

New craving.

New person.

New temptation.

New feeling.

I savour the taste of tender meat in my mouth with happiness and gratitude bursting in the pit of my stomach and heart like a firework.Instantly to have a liking toward the presented menu.

"You like it?"like a doll with broken neck,I nod repeatedly with a burning enthusiasm that most people call...overreacting.

He chuckle and lick his lip before adding smugly, "Told ya you gonna like it,"

"Lets order some more,"his cheeky grin widen as he wiggle his eyebrows and I am silently crying inside,overwhelm by the fact that he actually understand me and the fact that I don't has to shame myself more by asking from him.

He raise his hand and a teenage boy quickly make his way to us,
"Say it Tae,what did you want?"

The smirk still evidence on his playful cocky face as my cheeks turn a light shade of pink.I've never done it at place like this so I get a little shy.

"2 set of steak,please," the waiter nod with a smile and as soon as he left us, we share a high five.

"That gonna be our third round,"
Hoseok chuckle and almost had his face slamming the table because he laugh to much.

"Yah,what so funny?" I kick his shin jokingly under the table but was laughing too.

"You!" He snort, "you are so awkward ,"

"And you're still awkward after three time ordering," he burst out laughing again but quickly cupped his mouth with his hand when he receive a few glares for being to noisy.

"Hey, don't be so mean.I'm not used to do thing like this.At least not at a high class place like this.I'm usually the one who take the orders,"

The waiter from before has come back with our third steak and I waste no time to dig in.

Hoseok watch me in amusement which make me stop in embarrassment.

"Shorry,"I mumble with full mouth almost choking on the meat I've been chewing.

He chuckle again and hand me a napkin, "Don't talk with your mouth full and what to be sorry about?If anything,I'm the one who should be sorry because I make you uncomfortable,"

I use the napkin to wipe some sauce that has smear over my cheek and curse myself for being such a messy eater.

"Nah,you're not," he push his plate toward me and wave his hand at it.

"You can have mine.I'm full already,"

I stare at him unbelief while waving my hands in front of my face,rejecting his offer, "No..It's yours and I had enough,"