#Try

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I stretch my hands above my head, tryin to loosen up some tired muscles,result from sitting way too long in my office.

I've already promised Taehyung that I'll go eat lunch with him at the cafe since I was meeting a client in the same area.

Having lunch together just like normal brothers.

Only brothers.

But as I step in, the place is already crowded with customers since its lunch break.

"Hoseok hyung," I heard him call my name and I wave a little,watching him try to wave back as he is balancing three tray in his hands.

Chuckling,I strip my blazer of and fold my sleeve up before grabbing the barista apron and tied it up around my waist.

With a smile, I stand behind the counter,where Jin hyung had left to prepared the orders that are non-stop.

And when he come back,he give me a tired smile and pat my shoulder while I was takin orders for takeout,muttering a hasty , "Thanks,"

Taehyung was the next to pass by me, sputtering words as fast and simple as he could, "I've already cook, will heat it up later,"

And I simply nod at him before turning back to the customer, giving her, her changes with a smile.

One month had passed, and he seems more capable and comfortable with his work.

And with him being my brother.

"I'm so damn tired," Jimin whine,laying his head on the countertop.

We decided to close the cafe for about half an hour to have our late lunch since none of us had eat and were starving to death and thus we have no one to take,prepare and serve the orders.

"You're the best CEO ever Hoseok hyung," contrary to what he had said before,Jimin sound energetic,raising his thumb up.

"You're so humble to be able to help your workers.Moreover with small business like this,"

I chuckle,messing up his hair just in time Taehyung bring out the reheated foods.

"Thanks for helping hyung.Here's your reward," he beam,showing his boxy smile.

His smile is so contagious that I grin back, "No, thanks you,"

Jin hyung join us just a few minutes after,grinning so widely.

"Thank you for helping sunshine," he coo.

"Welcome," I smile,picking up some food with my spoon, "There were so many people tho.Was it always like this?"

"Not really.Ever since we have this cutie,tons of people,mostly girls come flocking in,"

The older chirp as he ruffled Jimin's hair.The lad whine as he fix his hair, "Hyung,they come here for your food.You make this place more popular,not me,"

"Of course my cooking abilities are,but you add the point too," he bop Jimin's nose, "And you too Tae, thanks for attracting customers.Both of you cuties is such an attention seekers,"

Taehyung pout, "I don't know wether I should be flattered or hurts and highly offended,"

Laughing Seokjin hyung nudge me, "Ain't I'm right Hoseok-ah? They're such a doll,"