#Distraction

People are posting for Valentine's day,so I thought why not post one too? But this chap is not prepare for this day so don't expect to much,ok? ^^

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I groan and whine for the umpteenth time,feeling like my brain is going to explode anytime soon.

I am so close of stabbing my pen through this nonsense of ridiculously thick book when an angelic voice greet my hearing,lacing with playful chuckle as he place a warm hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you should be grateful.You had saved up years of school,learning things that aren't even related to your job.Be glad,"

Shrugging,I tilt my head and rest it on his hand, "It's still suck,"

"Hey,wanna see something interesting?" Before I could even register his question,Hoseok has already pull me up with him,sprinting off like someone,something is on our tails.

He brought me to a room that's situated just below the stairs, more exactly in the middle of the two spiral stairs.The large black door that I have forever assumed as part of the mansion decoration is actually a real working door that hide a rather spacious room with soundproof walls.Speaking of walls,they were all covered with large mirrors and the wooden floor is clean without any furniture except for two big speakers,a black piano and an electric guitar.

Hoseok dance?

"You dance?"

Hoseok scratch his eyebrow as he shrug,"Well,a little,"

"Dancing-" he smile softly to himself,eyes full of adoration as he continue, "its like a guilty pleasure for me.

My gaze wander around that place in adoration,this guy can't be more perfect isn't he?

"I've never know bout this place before.Why don't you tell me?"

"Well,,I wasn't confident enough to expose this.My skills are bad and if I show you this room, you might want me to dance for you,"

"You're damn right,"I pull him further in into the mini dance studio, "now dance,"

"N-no,I'm suck at this," His eyes widen to their extent,waving his hands frantically as he shake his head meaning no.

"You are telling me that you're suck at dancing yet you still own a mini studio?Wow.That's believable,"

"Hey, don't mock me!"

"I don't.Well, if you don't wanna dance then teach me,"

"But that means I still have to dance," he grumble quietly but still move toward the big speakers and plug his phone in while I just grin,satisfy.

The music that flow through the thin air is enchanting,lulling those who listen into a land full of bliss and sweet unreal dream.The air around smell sweet and light,hypnotize people to think that they're lightweight,weightless.

To the point that they can move their limbs around like an idiot but still feel graceful and precise.

To feel that they look as ethereal as an angel who's dancing with the strength of a devil.

That's what the music do to me,or at least what I wanna believe.

Jung Hoseok.

They say fallen angel doesn't exist,then what is he?