#Vampire

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

Ahhhhhhh~~~

I jump out off the bed almost instantly, flipping out like a ninja as I am awake by a loud wailing coming from the bathroom

Taehyung,!

I rapidly dash toward the bathroom and slam open the door,revealing a broken Teahyung on the floor.As soon as he see me,he run into my arms and cry louder.

"Hey,what's wrong?"wiping his tears with my thumb,I pull us apart a bit as I do so,desperately trying to channel comfort into him.

"I..I'm...*sniff*...I'm a...*sniff*...a...," I wait patiently as his words tumbling with each others in between his sob.

"I'm..a-a VAMPIRE!!!!Waaaaa..."
With that a mini Niagara Fall take place in his beautiful hazelnuts orbs.

"........."

"............."

"................."

"...................???"

Loading....Loading....
Buffering....Buffering....

Pffft...I try my best to hold in my laughter by holding onto my stomach.

Puahahahaha...then I hit my limit,bursting out into a teary laugh.This guy is too cute.He look at me with confusion in his glassy eyes.He puff his cheeks and stick out his lower lip.

"Why are you laughing?I'm serious!"

"Why would you say so?" Question reply with question.

"B-because,"he look around suspiciously and lean in closer to my ear,whispering,"I had got bitten by a vampire,"

I want to laugh again but then he show me the fresh red mark on the crook off his neck,near his collarbone.My heart stop beating.Doom!

Upon seeing the darned mark,my face turn ghostly pale.I'm dead.My eyes widen and I bite my lower lip nervously.

"Hopie~~~what to do?I'm scare!What if I eat you?"he say,still pouting.Yes please do,I've already feel like dying of embarrassment now.

"V, look," I pause and he hit my arm lightly."That's what I've been doing from just now,"

"Emm....err...mmm...how am I suppose to say this...mm,"

He tilt his head and his facial is more then confuse now,it mix up with curiosity.I take a deep breathe and finally say it.
"Its me,"

He gasp and cover his mouth with his hand."Y-you did this?"

I try to hug him but he pull away.There's terror written in his expression.It break my heart,and I can hear its cracking before shattering into pieces.

"W-why don't y-you tell me?"

"I'm sorry,"taking a step forward,I grab his wrist.Guilt filling in me and mess with my inside like a crazy tornado.

His jaw drop open and he speak with tears threaten to fall again,
"P-please don't eat me,"he plead.

"Of course I wo...Wait ,what?" I knit my eyebrows and pull him closer.