#Talk

*Imma make this quick...I'm so sorry for the very late update...school just start again and guess you can tell what that mean...I'll try to update more often...sorry again...enjoy ^^'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"Y-You're Mrs Jung?" I stutter,feeling flabbergasted.

What kind of sorcery is this?

Hyori laugh again,making her eyes to disappear.

"I didn't blame you,Taehyung.I've received the same reaction multiple times,even worst sometimes.Some people even call me a gold digger,"

My lips pull down into a scowl, "That's awful,"

"Well,you see,I'm not that friendly actually.I even has a very arrogant face,right?" I nod my head hesitantly but she reassure me with a small smile.

It true that she has an intimidating look,a face of a leader,a conqueror with sharp facial feature and eyes.Contradicting to the other Jungs bubbly and friendly feature.She's like a mysterious night while they're like the obvious morning.

Me?I'm a confused dawn,a lost dusk.

Whoa,, did I just say that?I feel so deep and intelligence for a moment.Pat myself.

"They think that I married Hoseok's dad for his wealth and not because of love due to the age and status difference,"

"Love is love.Why bother questioning it?Its not like we can decide whom we're falling to,"

She nod,patting my shoulder with a proud look and a motherly smile.

Something that I've never get ever since....

We fell into a deep silence before I gather enough courage to cover up my shame and guilt to speak again.

"Hoseok didn't tell me that you're coming,"

"I don't even tell him," our eyes meet.

"Correction,I can't tell him.Neither both of you answer my call or Hoseok's dad,"

Ahh~~Right.Both of our phones are malfunctioning.Probably cause of th...wait,what did she say?."Oh ,you'd called me too,you already know me?"

"Of course.I'm his mother.Obviously he'll tell me," she smile sweetly.

"So,y-you...," I gulp thickly, "y-you've already know t-that I'm his...."

I trail off,feeling the bile kick up to my throat,making it hard for me to speak or even breathe.

But she finish me off, "That you're his pet caretaker?Yeah.He did,"

I blink, "He say that?Pet caretaker?N-Not his pet?"

With dilated pupils,Mrs Jung hit my forearm, "You young man.What are you thinking of ?!!"

"My son will never do such thing.He'll never even think of having a human pet.Oh gosh.You wasn't kidding when you say you isn't the innocent one," She nag and I turn red,more ashamed,

Hanging my head low,my bunny slipper suddenly become the most interesting thing in the world to stare at.

"I'm sorry,"

Upon hearing my timid voice and my guilty act,Hyori sigh softly and lift my head up by placing both of her hands on my cheeks,smiling reassuringly at me.