#Testing

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

My alarm clock went of and I stir a bit before reaching out to shut it but miracle happen,someone has silence the alarm clock for me and I am left with a few seconds to be engulf by sleep again.

That is until I feel someone poking my cheek while chirping happily in my ear.

"JHope~~~~ " I hear someone giggling next to me as a slender finger proceeding in poking me repeatedly, "wakey wakey~~~ "

That voice !

My eyes shoot open by that lovely voice.

Ahh~~another dream come true.

"Wake up JHope,if not you're going to be late for work," little smile graze my lips but I hide it by pretending to rub the sleepiness away with my palms against my face.

So wifey material.

Taehyung pull the cover off of me and grab my hand, forcing me to get up.

I've said it before, that I am an early person but this time,I refuse to wake up,not yet.

Not because I'm lazy but simply because I like his affection in waking me up.Every touches and words.

" JHopieee ~~~ " the blond begin to whine cutely as I flop back down on the soft mattress, closing my eyes back while muttering "five more minutes,"

I stifled a laugh as I say that because I've never did it before.Asking for extra minutes to doze off is never me.

But Taehyung change it.He change me.

I'm slacking off and it is not good,I know it.

I've start lying,it's bad and I'm aware.

But you can't stay perfect all the time, right?

"Jung Hoseok,you've got a work to attend,"

The left side of the bed dipped slightly as a weight is put on,indicating that the lad has settle down next to me.A delicate hand on my shoulder that is shaking me carefully proof my theory.

"Hoseok,you can't be lik....wahh,"
with a little force,I pull him into my arms and press my chest against his back.His body stiffened and his breathing hitch.

My chin rest on top of his head and I take the chance to memorize the scent of his shampoo, "H-Hoseok?"

"Shh,lets stay like this for
awhile," there's this sudden emptiness that clenched my heart as I hold him closer.

All these imagination of mine,my stupid dreams and wishes can never be true.

Even if miracle does happen,it will always stay in the house,and only in the house.

I can't let the world know that I have him,can't tell him how much he really mean to me.

Why?Because of the society and their judgmental minds.

I can't officially declare him,mine.

I inhale his sweet scents one last time before deciding that its time to get up.Unfortunately,before I managed to rise myself up a sudden sharp pain on my forearm put me back to sleep.

"Arghh,,Tae?Why do you do that?" He push me and wiggle out of my grasps while giving me a gorgon's stare.

"BATH! WORK! NOW ! "

"Geez,alright wifey,"

Taehyung is giving me a look but I just shrug while grinning like an idiot,testing his patience.

"I swear Jhope,if you didn't stop joking like that,I'll bite your hand off,"

His words make me freeze as I scoot back and cover my bitten forearm and a rather terrific look taking over my facial expression.

His gaze soften slightly as he stifled a laugh while eyeing me amusingly when I shake my head furiously.

"Does it hurt that bad?" Moving closer toward me,he gently peel of my hand from the injury he cause me and caress it,trying to soothe the pain,I guess.

He blow on it gently and rub circle around the throbbing reddish area with his thumb.

The gentleness caught me off guard but I quickly cover up by pouting and tilt my head to the side.

"Its hurt," I whine and the latter chuckle before he blows again on the now-turning-blue wound.

"Better?"

I nod my head eagerly,watching him playing along, "Thank you,mommy,"

And again,I make him laugh.

"Aww,anything for my baby Jhope," he coo and ruffle my hair,unaware of my heating cheeks.

Before my face burn noticeably red,I hastily jump out of my bed and resulting on me to abruptly standing,startling the clueless Taehyung.

"Hey,what's wrong?"

"N-nothing.W-what do you call me?"

He beam and flash his famous box-smile as he speak.

"Jhope..Your new nickname.Remember?"

"Ah,,y-yeah," that's not the one I wanna hear.

"I....I'll go get ready for work now,"

"Oh okay.What a good boy," leaving the bed,he make his way toward me and pat my head like a little child which make me bite my lower lip,feeling uneasy.

I am the one who start this 'mom and child' things but end up being the first one to get flustered.

"Y-yeah,"

I make my way to the shower as fast as I could,passing his well made bed, to avoid any unnecessary awkwardness between us while hiding my flushed face with a towel.

"JHope?" His voice make me stop in my track as my grip onto the doorknob tightens,turning my knuckles white.

"Yeah?" Did he noticed?

"Nothing,just testing it,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy~~~<3

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa