#Darkness

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

The wind is cold and getting even more icy over a minute.My lung feel squeezed and my breathing is hard,sharp and fatal .Despite the killing coldness,there is something more bothersome..More distracting and horrific.

The surrounding is dark,a pitch black darkness.I'm in a total never-ending darkness.

I fling my hands frantically up in the air as I struggle for oxygen,desperately as my lung ache like crazy.The bottomless pit off darkness drown me as it gobble down my strength by an infinite eerie silence.I was at lost and lonely.

Losing my balance,I drop on my knees with a hand clutch tightly onto the fabric that cover my chest and the other rest on the cold opaque floor for support.

Am I dying?Its hurt!

A sudden gush of icy shear wind blow and my trembling body shiver yet again upon it contact.The wild wind suddenly turn into a destructive monstrous tornado and lift me up from my feets to the dangerous air.

Sharp wind are slicing my body and face mercilessly and I scream cry in pain.Stupidly,I look like a wilt dry leaf that get blow away by a wind and slowly falling apart on the mid air.

Please.

Please.

Stop.

Anyone.

Please.

Help.

Please.

"Taehyung,"

I hear a voice,a vivid soft voice.A reassuring calm voice,reaching out for me.Calling my name lovingly.

"Taehyung," the voice call again.

I dare to open my eyes and in a blink of an eye,my surroundings change into something totally opposite.

Instead of the infinite darkness and cold harsh wind,my body is engulf in an overwhelmingly bright light and warm radiant.

But both the darkness and brightness share one thing in common.Both of it are turning me blind.

And then I hear it again,the same voice calling for my name.

"Taehyung,"

This time I'm not hesitate anymore,I know by now.I know it.The familiar voice.Even though I can't barely remember that one lovely face,I'm sure that I will never forget how sweet my name sound when the voice say it.

"mom....MOM..."

My eyes start to get teary and then in between the blinding light,a hand emerge from it.A hand that I quickly recognize.Mom!

"Taehyung,"

As I take a step closer,my heart start beating fiercely.Something's wrong!

I prove my instinct right when I turn around and see the same bloody darkness.My eyes went wide and my breathing hitch again.The darkness is swallowing each and every little bit of the brightness.

"TAEHYUNG," the voice is more stern this time and somehow a bit different.

Save me.

I whisper and grab the hand just in time before the darkness get to me,dragging me out from my nightmare.

You.save.me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I skip over flight of stairs,2 steps at once with a happy grin plaster on my face but then both of it turn into a rapid run and a frown as I heard a muffle screams coming from no other than my room.

Taehyung!

As I reach the bed side after slamming the door open harshly I kneel down and stroke his sweaty forehead gently and then move on to his messy hair.

Nightmares.Bad dreams.

Whatever it is has get to him again.I hush him and sit at the edge of the bed,gently scooping his head into my hands and place it onto my lap.So that it'll be easier for me to calm him down by patting and stroking his hair lovingly.

It seem to work since his hysterics wails come to stop but only to be replace by a heartbreaking sobs.He curl into a ball and grab my shirt tightly.Practically,he is hugging waist and thighs.

This is making me feel bad for him.What had happened last night that he is so broken today.

I bend down just a little and hug his shoulders while still trying to shush him back to sleep.Then I hear something that turn down my decision the next second.I definitely need to wake him up.I have too.

"Mom," of course I knew that he is an orphan.I can't bear it to see him having nightmares off his own mother.He'll be broken when he wake up.

"Hey,Taehyung.Wake up," he is still sobbing uncontrollably and his grasp tightening.

I hear a soft mumble, "help,"

"Taehyung," I call out again,this time louder and for some reasons, more sternly.

"Hey," I caress his cheek gently as he open his red puffy eyes and look straight at my face.

You see,I was expecting him to be in rage,raising hell when he's awake,make fuss and even throwing a childish tantrum or at the least shaking with fear and start begging for his life,a little frozen to react or too speechless too speak ,but no.Instead of turning into a wild bear attacking me to death or a pathetic fish begging for his life,he actually close his eyes again and wiggle himself toward me,dismissing the already small gap between us,leaving nothing in between.

With small sniffles,he tighten his hands around my torso and hide his head under my folded arms.

"Thank you," I am so confuse but nevertheless,a small shy curl manage to find its way on my face,tugging the end of my lips into a little smile.

No,thanks to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy......
vomments please...

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa