#J-HOPE

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"But I'd gave up hope already,"

"Yet we can bring back that again,"

I sigh and turn to look at him,the eager guy who seem so excited to make me believe in those fairytale-like word again.Those kind of words that will make you feel like flying but then drop you down harder then it supposed to be.All because you've had been holding onto those kind of words for way to long. HOPE !

He's been pestering me over this for a few days to actually believe that there will always be hope,no matter what.

"Bring back what?" Why did I even ask when I've already know the answer?

"Hope,"

"But why?How?and most importantly,who will?"

"I will!lets me be your hope.Your new hope.Just Hope,"

"Just Hope?"

Those eyes,those eager eyes that always seems to be sparked with the most insane and ridiculous happiness that no one care to appreciate it,those thoughtful eyes,why did it seems so hesitate,so.........hurt?

He look hesitate for a moment but then nod and say a quite "Yup,nothing more,nothing less,"

I'm scare.Scare to accept the new ray of light,a hint of hope.I'm scare to put my hope up high only to be crush down by the same hands that lift me up to the top.But somehow,with Hoseok,everything seem possible,so reassuring.Like nothing can get to me when he is around.How could someone so strange turn into someone so comforting and unbelievably trustworthy?

Slowly,the end of my lips turn upward as I nod.

"I guess you're right.I shall get a new hope.You,"

His eyes seem sparkling as his face lit up with a broad grin.Lovely,I thought.

"So I should call you hope?No...no...Just-Hope,"I try to lighten up the mood a bit only to be greeted by a sickening silent and soon hear an awkward laugh.What make it worse,it is my own laugh.I facepalm.

There is a moment of silence and Hoseok frown a little,as if he is thinking.

"Sorry.It suck right?"

"No...no..no...I was just....mm... mesmerized by your intelligence,"he said awkwardly and rub the back of his head.

"No its not.You're just saying that to cheer me up.I'm an idiot just like that lame joke and stupid nickname,"my voice drop with each and every words that escape my mouth.

"No its not.I love it,"

"Liar,"I retort,still quietly almost like whispering this time.

"Hey,don't say that.I'm not,"his face scrunch at the little false execution.

"Really?"I beam a bit as said guy nod and smile gently.

"So I can call you that?"

The latter scratch the nape of his head and rub his chin with his other hand.

"Hey...instead of calling me Just-Hope, why don't you call me...emmm...J-Hope?It is cuter and more mysterious,right?"-he nervously asking.

" I love it,"

I jump onto him and envelope him into a bonecrushing hug.He stumble backward and fall on his back with a grunt as an extra weight pinned on top off him.I just giggle,his muscular chest is wide,warm and comfortable and I like it.So I decided to rest on his chest for a while.Hoseok's body tense a bit but soon enough,back to its relax state.

"J-Hope..."

"J-Hope?"I tilt my head up,facing his face.Noses inches away.

I poke his cheek and call again,"Jhope?"

He look at me in response but as our eyes meet,he look away.

"Sorry,I'm not use to it yet,"

"Its okay.I'll call you JHope everyday now.You'll get use to it eventually,"

"Hmm,"he humm,"Is that why you call me?"

"Nope,"

"Then why?"he ask while ruffling my hair.

"Why did your heart beat so fast?"

(A/N : I wonder why too? ~>°<~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again,the awkward silence fell upon us.For some unknown reasons,he seem to be freeze stone on the floor,not even a muscle move.

"Jhope?" I poke his cheek again and he immediately drag out from his trance.

"Oh...yeah?What did you say just now?"

I giggle and keep poking his cheek.This is quiet fun you know.

"I say,why did your heart beat so fast?"

It take him a moment before he answer.

"Mmm,because...because...you...becauseyouaresooheavy,"

His answer came out stuttering and sound unsure at first but then change into a fast train of linked words,so fast that I almost miss what he is trying to say.

What are him?A rapper or what?How can he speak so fast but didn't get his tongue twisted?

I nod and chuckle at his cuteness when my brain manage to properly translate what the squished little puppy under me had said.

"Ohhhh.....hmmm...don't care," I chuckle again and snuggle down to his chest more.This time,I even wrap my arms around his torso and lock one of his leg in between both of mine.

"You better stop now Kim Taehyung," his voice suddenly sound unfamiliar.Shaky but deep and dripping with seriousness that he never display,maybe not yet.I shiver a bit and look up to meet his eyes that reflect my nervous face.A face that I didn't even realize I had put on.

"Stop now,Taehyung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can someone tell me what they think of this book?I was in the verge of insecurity now. 

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa