#Belong

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"My dad,"

Those words echoes in my mind tragically as my eyeballs almost fall out because of how wide I expand my eyelids due to the pure shock and embarrassment.

How could I not notice?

I feel like burying myself into the soil so badly.At least I'll be surrounded by pretty flowers,not to mention rest peacefully forever at a dream house, the one that a lowly person like me didn't even dare to dream of.

The Jungs are laughing wildly at my not so little shock face.

Yup! They surely are father and son.While they are laughing their hearts out,I trace the similarities that I can point out.

Hoseok had his father dark brown eyes,matching perfectly with his dark brown locks and also had his wide grin completed with a pair of full plum lips.

I notice how his skin is lot more fairer then his dad, which led me to the conclusion that he must has had it from his mother.

Their laugh are equally contented and contagious that almost instantly,I have the urge to laugh with them.And that's what I do.

I laugh.A real laugh!

Isn't I'm supposed to at least pretend to be mad or hurt?But no,I can't bring myself to do that since I am caught off guard by the sound that I make myself.A long gone heavenly noises that I almost forget how it should actually sound like.

For the first time in my life, as far as I can remember,my laugh didn't feel force.I'm not force to act like I'm happy with my life when the fact is, a stray dog's life is better than mine.Fake a laugh just so no one will has the urge to ask about my awful life.They'll think that I've been living well with that fake smiles.If I show them my real feelings from beneath this smiling mask,the only thing I'll get is look of sympathy but not even a bit of empathy.

Not that I want them anyway.

I laugh like I belong to, like I am in a family.The way our laughter rhyme together,creating a chorus of heartwarming melodies to my ears.It sound so foreign yet addicting.I'm falling in love with their sincere blissful laughs,a new enchanting music to my ears.

We laugh like a family.

One of the many things that I didn't had,and never will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence.

Oddly,it's comfortable.I've never feel so comfortable with silence but,today is a different story.

The silence that's lingering along the car ride is comfortable and peaceful.

Just sitting there in the expensive dream car,gazing through the window is peaceful.Maybe that or simply because Hoseok is sitting next to me.I guess it the first one.

Currently we're going out to celebrate Hoseok birthday but his dad is not coming along due to work.I feel a little bit sad about that but soon recover when I found out that Hoseok's driver is my fix customer,Mr. Lee.What a coincidence,now we're like working together.

I am pull out of my trance when the car stop moving.My new boss smile gently at me and place his hand on top of mine before he gesture me to go out of the car.

Gentle.

His every touch is gentle.No one ever care to treat me with such gentleness before.

My heart skip a beat.Don't think to much about it,this feeling exist simply because I've never been treated with such care and attention before.Don't,I remind you,don't over think bout this feeling.

My jaw hanging and my eyes widen in such amusement and wonder.This place they call mall is huge,like thousands more bigger than my dent.

And it was jam-pack with people.I've never know that Seoul has this many human being.

My eyes instantly roam through those many people's outfits.Branded and expensive.

I gulp nervously and suddenly,all my excitement vanish in the thin air.

I'm not belong.

To have someone like me in their territory is an insult for them.Such place exists to put a boundary between their kind and mine.The lowly should not mingle or even appear in the superior sight.

There is a sudden pain inside of me,making me feel smaller and start to sweat furiously.

I swear if it not because of Hoseok's clothes,cap and shoe,all this people will obviously throw me a disgust and disapproval look of my existence at their exclusive heaven.

Hoseok!

Speaking of the devil,just as I thought of fleeing away from this heaven of luxury,I feel a warm hand intertwining his delicate fingers with mine.

As I look at my right,I almost scream my heart out when I see an unfamiliar person next to me but quickly stop myself when I realise that that person is Hoseok.He has pull up his dark blue hoodie over his head and has his black sunglass on.

Who wear shade indoor?And hoodie?And he's not even an idol!

Nevertheless,he is still breathtakingly handsome and attractive,even when half of his face was covered.

"Come,"

He lead me toward the crowd and for a moment,I forget about all those status things.I forget where I'm supposed to be.Where I belong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ no scripts at all :p

*do comments your thought about this book and anything you want me to add on or just anything.Vomments.. >°<,

Sorry for the crappy filler

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa