#Door

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

Finally,the long awaited weekend.But it didn't meant that I'm free of works.

It only that I don't need to go there,well,as long as nothing urgent happen,which I diligently hoping for.

The opening of a big branch in Peru,where my Dad is handling had force us to the brim,working thrice harder.

Even in Korea,we're still as busy because the buildings are related,its the Jung's anyway.Plus,the company I'm taking care of now is the main building out of numbers of other branches,so the responsibility is higher,alongside with the risks and stresses.

"Jhope?" A small timid movement detected from my side,as a hand gently giving me a pat.

"Hmm?"

"W-work,"

I hum again in respond,still too sleepy to say anything that make sense.I don't even know what he's talking about.

Who's this person anyway?

Whose Jhope?Me?

"Y-you'll be late for work," for the third time today I hum,feeling too attach to my pillows and suddenly,my blanket feel so heavy that I can't push it off.

For a moment,no sound is heard.

That's until I feel another pat on my shoulder as the previous someone peel of the cover off me.

His every movements are nothing but gentle and full of care,but somehow I can't find any of those traits in me in this moment.

I've finally has a chance to rest and this idiot is messing with me.He better have a good reason for it. 

"Jhope~~ " he call again,a bit whiny and I almost snap as I reply with a force,"What again?!"

A moment of silence pass by before I heard a sharp inhale of air,just right beside of me.

Am I too harsh?

"You'll be late for work if you stay asleep," and I finally snap.

"Its weekend,damn it!How idiot can you be?!"

Forcefully,I yank the cover over me with a groan and if my hearing is still working well,I heard a rather loud thud beside the bed with a grunt.

What has fall?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sleep I've get after that is a bliss and I am at peace.

But not after my brain decide to connect some cells and happily display a piece of memory that work as recognition,ignoring the guilt in my heart.

That voice just now,

It's Taehyung's !

Jumping out of bed when your mind is still half asleep is not my most brilliant action as a sharp pain attacks my head,making me goes dizzy momentarily.

After regaining my composure,I walk to his side of the room, "Tae?"

He's not on his bed,which is still in a mess.So that lead me to a conclusion that he's still in the room as Taehyung had never leave his bed unmade before he leave the room.

The bathroom?

Quietly,I put an ear against the bathroom door,trying to hear any kind of movements.