#Gift

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

I was awaken by a loud commotion comes from downstairs and almost instantly,noticing the lack of presence in my room, on the bed across of me.

Is it necessary to keep on disappearing before my eyes?

Geez,did I just fall in love with a witch or what?

I force myself up,feeling annoyed and struts over to the bathroom.After I have make myself presentable,I head to the kitchen, where all the fuss come from.

You see,I am a morning people,but waking up by loud unwanted voices is not pleasant and I don't really appreciate it much .I hate it and my maids should have known it.

Walking down the stairs with a screaming sense of superiority and proud shoulder,I've earn a few bows along the way and either respectful greets or a timid one.

"What's all the fuss about?" All heads of the small group snap around toward me in an amazing speed and as they lay their eyes on me,everyone bow slightly before averting their gaze anxiously.

They've know it best not to wake me up in such noises and now they have become statues.

"It's Sir Taehyung,Sir. We had done our best to pursue him but he insisted to cook.We ha...." one of them answer me and I assume she's the one in charge of preparing the meals this morning.

"Taehyung cook?"

As she continue talking,I pat her shoulder reassuringly before proceeding toward the kitchen door but turn around on my heels to face her again.

"Yes Sir.Please forgive us,Sir Hoseok.We've try out best but he ins..,"

"You're new here,right?What's your name?" She has this surprise plus shy look on her face as I cut her off,again.

Pushing a few loose strands of hairs that's somehow has managed to escape her French braid tight grip behind her ear,the petite girl smile sheepishly as her cheeks slightly warm up.

"Shin Yura," with a little hand gesture,she dismiss the few people that's supposed to be under her instructions for today's breakfast.

Suddenly,her face fell, "Ugh,today is my first day but I've already failed my first task.I'm so sorry,"

Gentle smile tug my lips as I speak, "Well Ms.Shin,first,there's no need to be to formal with me,just speak comfortably.And second,ain't your older?I don't wanna be rude,"

A soft cute giggles escape her parted cherry lips as her expression turn bright again,almost seems amused.

"Ah~~~,so the rumors are true then.That the one and only young master of this household is a Prince Charming that escape a fairytale book and yes, I'm older little one,"

I shake my head with a chuckle as I watch her wiggle her eyebrows playfully.

"There's such rumours?Funny,who would even spread such vulgar lies?"

"Well,from what I see,it's not a lie.You're one gentleman that worth a fight,Hoseok-sshi,"

"You're funny.Anyway,just call me Hoseok.I've told you to drop the formality,"

"Okay,then..Hoseok," her pinkish cheeks glow dark red as she mention my name and she drop her head a bit,avoiding eyes contact.

"Much better,I don't need all those business-like treatment in my own house, I'll feel more at home,"

"You better go ahead Hoseok.Sorry for taking your time.It's nice talking to you,"

" Dae, Yura noona.Bye,"

"We're in the same house.You'll see me again until this evening,there's no need for a goodbye, yet," an almost invisible dimple appear on her right cheek as she burst out laughing at me.

She's adorable.

"Ah,yeah," I'm an idiot.

"Gotta get Taehyung now,see ya," as soon as I say that,I dash into the kitchen and instantly greet by a nice smell.

My stomach betray my self-esteem as it growl because of the smell of foods.

Why did I keep on humiliating myself today?

The sound of someone chuckling make my face flush with embarrassment.

"Someone hungry,eh?"

"Not that much," I mumble and scoot closer toward Taehyung, whose back is facing me to peek over his shoulder into the pot.

"What are you cooking,Tae?"

"Breakfast," I has this strong urge to dip his head into the boiling pot but stop myself when he tilt his head back slightly just to offer me a sincere smile.

I'm just wondering,wether this boy is too innocent or simply an idiot.Either way,he's the boy I love.

"Why? " instead of answering me,he scoop out the done meal and turn around with a bowl in hands,presenting it in front of my face happily.

"Happy belated birthday,Jung Hoseok," the wide grin almost blinded my eyes but I hold back the tendency to faint at that time.

"Sorry that I can't give proper gift and not to mention,I'm late," he put the bowl of hot porridge on the counter and pull me by the hand to sit on the bar stool.

He touch my hand! asfthkkkkll

I used to be dreaming,but now even reality seems to be too good to be truth.

"I can cook a few things but I doubt our taste are similar,mine are cheap and yours is expensive, thus you might hate it.So I decide to make something simple but edible to everyone," I hum in response but honestly,I don't even know what he's blabbering about.His adorable focus face is too much of a distraction.

"Plus this is my expertise," He beam again but I just stare lovingly.

I'm not too creepy right?

"I know," my eyes went dreamy as I gaze into his dark orbs.

Watching how his eyebrows knitted together in confusion,with his head cock to the side and mouth slightly parted,trying to find a proper words to say.

Owh , how I wonder what he's thinking about.

"How did you know?" He narrow his eyes at me and I am taken aback.

I'm dead !

"W-what?"

"How did you know that making porridge is my expertise?"

My dad teach me lots of things.He's the one that I look up to whenever I have problems or whenever I have doubt on something.He's my everything ever since my mom died when I was 10.

He thought me how to be a gentleman,to do business,to act accordingly,to be brave and confidence,to fight for the truth,to be humble and friendly,but,he had never,even for once,teach me how to lie.

The piercing stare of the one I have my eyes on,make me nervous and I fidget on my sit.Gulping down the newly form lump that stuck my throat forcefully.

What should I say?

Owh, of course I knew.I've been stalking on you for over 3 years now.It's a funny story actually.

Like that?Hell,I'd rather die than to tell him the reality of a creeper name Jung Hoseok.

"I..Uhh..I..." he jerk an eyebrow for seconds before he squinted down his eyes at me again.

"You what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa