#Fight

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"What do you mean by that?"I laugh a painful laugh,this guy is obviously testing my patience, "Joking? I'm joking?"

"It ain't funny,Taehyung,"

"Oh wow,my feelings is a joke to you?!" It isn't the best feelings ever to hear your heart slowly breaking and how desperate your laugh sound like,I can tell.

"Wow,just wow,"

"You can't like me that way," his voice suddenly sound so quiet as his eyes lost its focus and he begin fidgeting with his shaky fingers.

"Why not?"

"You just can't! We're siblings," his sudden outrage trigger my own wrath and so I bite back.

"Fake sibling.Not even step-brothers or whatsoever,"

"Our relationship,whatever you wanna label it, is just a meaningless lie to the press,to whomever outside there to believe but in real life,we're not even close to siblings,"

Takin a step closer, he stop me by raising his hand,eyes gleam with warning but I don't care,"So we're free to love Hoseok,"

"Its a hyung to you," gosh,this attitude is annoying me to death!

"And still that is no reason for you to like me,we're impossible.You can't like me,"

I wasn't usually like this,but on this matter,I felt like being stubbornly persistent and that's what I do.

"To hell with your reasons.If I like you then I like you.No need for reasons,"

"Don't test me Kim Taehyung,"

"Stop calling me like that!" I guess I finally lose it when I throw my phone across the room and it hit the mirror,shattering it into pieces just like my heart.

When did I even take it out?

"Why can't you just give me a chance? We could just date in the shadow if you want,I'll do anything,"

I thought I was stubborn enough but Hoseok proved me I'm wrong.

"You.Can't.Like.Me," he you restate and my blood boil.

"But I already do,"

"You can't,"

"Why?"

"I've told you-"

"Because we're 'siblings','brothers'?"

I huff,what kind of lame excuse is that,"And didn't I've told you too? That to hell with that,"

I know he like me too,I can see it in his eyes that over this period,he too had developed feelings for me.Or is he?

Reality hit me like a wave of thousands prickly needless as my brain put the pieces together and make its own theory, making me to laugh hysterically,covering up the ache in my chest.

"You want a reason,right?" He eyed me weirdly,biting his lip as his eyes show worry at my sudden laughter, "I don't have mine but I have yours,"

The lad's eyebrow shoot up to the base of his bang, "What do you mean?"

"Just admit it Hoseok.You're ashamed of me ain't you?That's why you had been hiding me!" I rage,voice straining from all the shouting and the deep emotions.

"You're afraid that if the world know bout me,your precious status will be stains by my filthy background,"

If he stop me from getting closed before,now its my turn,he reluctantly stop in his track as he try to stand for himself, "No! You don't understand,"

"Then explain !!! "

"I..I..y-you're not..it just t-that..I." oh how I hate that stutters.

"You what !!?!??" I bark.

But what I hate more is when he suddenly stay quiet and frozen on his feets,making no attempt to make things better.Like he's contemplating something,weighing the pros and cons of these situations.But I'm not even a toy to go through such surveillance.

Finding my courage,I strutted over and weakly hit his chest, he didn't stop me, "You know what worst?"

My teary eyes meet his dark hazy one, "I think I've fall in love you,"

"You big idiot,"

Hungry tears streaming down my cheeks mercilessly as I clutch onto the front of his shirt, desperately trying to hold myself up from breaking down further but he stay still.

Like a damn heartless,mute mannequin.

"Now what should I do Hoseok?Tell me what should I do with this feelings?"

His raged breathing and the pound inside his chest are the only indicators that tell me he's still here with me,that he's real,that these pain,is real, "W-what can I do when you didn't feel the same?"

I want an answer,not his silence but when he give me one,I wish he would take them back, "You're right,"

He yank my hands off of him,cold stare pierce my lost one, "I don't feel the same,"

With that said,he left.

Again.

That is

Our first fight...

And I'm nowhere okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gosh,took me so long to put the drama in and phew,don't hate me

*oh 3 chaps left..

~XOXO~
^~^,

HaNa