#Fun

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

I'm more than determine to bring Hoseok out of his newly built hard shell to the waves of fun await outside of it for him.

Hell with his work.

From what I know,human need their rest and I'll make sure he had it.I'll ask him to get back home earlier today, so we could hang out together and he finally can loose free some of his never-ending stresses.

"Morning V," he grumble as I hop onto his bed,poking his cheek.

His eyes flutter slightly before he can actually focusing them on me.

I suddenly remember that time where I got scolded and my chest tightening,slowly climbing down the bed.

But suddenly,I am yank back to the mattress,falling face first on the pillow next to his own.

Before I had the chance to spat out strings of curses,I feel his arms lingering around my waist,pulling me closer,effectively shutting me up.

Its been so long since we're back to this position.Him backhugging me in the morning when he was being stubborn not to wake up, like a good old time.

"Lets stay like this for awhile,"

Yup! Like a good old time.

Usually,I would elbowed his stomach or pinched his hand or bit his forearm but this time, just this once,I lean back and let him nuzzle his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Won't you be late for work?" I whisper, playing with his fingers.

When he laugh, the warm breath hit my neck, sending all the hairs to stand unwillingly.

"Its only 6 in the morning,"

"Yeah,but you usually already gone to work by now," I reason.

Before answering me,he wiggle closer,if that even possible, "no work for today,"

My face lit up as the information sink in, "Really?"

He only hum and I turn around almost immediately,regretting the action second later.

Our faces are way too close and the tips of our noses brush against each other.I freeze but Hoseok stay calm as ever.

That's because he still has his eyes tightly shut,he probably didn't even realize that I has turn face to face with him.

My brain urge me to back away at an appropriate distance but my heart insist to stay,just for awhile.

"Lets stay like this for awhile,"

Well,it was his request, not mine.So due to respects,I shall stay in this position.Just for awhile.

"Why?" Hoseok scrunched his nose cutely as my breath tickles them (No,my breath did not stink.I've brush my teeth, thank you very much).

"The project done.Wanna rest today,"

I could sense how lazy he is with his words but I find it cute.

The Sun that's breaking appear on the horizon cast a dim blue light on his angelic face through the large ceiling-to-floor window in his bedroom,stealthily peering in through the little slit of the curtains.