#Eavesdropping

*In case you guys are wondering or didn't know who hyori is...there in the media is her....a sexy goddess....but she look really friendly when she smiles ^~^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[HOSEOK'S POV]~

Bewildered,I stare at the track he had ran off with bulging eyes.

Did Taehyung had just exploded? At me?!? What did I do wrong?

A little pat from a small delicate hand pull me out of my trance and when I glance over my shoulder,I am presented by my mom worry but soothing smile and no sight of Jin hyung.He probably has take off to the kitchen due to being startled just now.No one has really ever see Taehyung get mad actually.Except for me and Mr.Lee, that's because I was, kinda,probably,maybe?Well,stalked him a little before,just a little.I swear,it just a little peaking here and there into his life,its hardly stalking.It is and I didn't creep up to his window at night or.....Wait,why am I explaining?To no one at that !

So what I'm saying is, I had used to see him get mad and fight on the streets, not for bad reasons thou.He used to get involved in a fight before because someone is messing up with him and blackmailing the sweet grandma he was working with.

"Mommy~~~" I whine,hugging my mom small frame, "what just happen?Why is he mad?"

My lady laughs as she strokes my back, "I'll talk to him,okay?"

I nod and before I know it,she already disappear up the stairs.Well,I don't really need to be worry cause mom is the best in persuading and coaxing a fuming heart.All mom are.

But still,curiosity take the best of me as I tiptoe to my room,pressing my ear to the door of my room quietly as I reach it.

It isn't clear but I can still hear their voice faintly.Taehyung sound irritated but mom's voice is gentle as a wind,like she usually does to me.Which is weird.Honestly,my mom is not the kind that is friendly and warm to just anyone.If you didn't know her,you'll probably think that she's been holding grudge on you and is planning to murder you.

Does this mean that she's okay with Tae?Is this acceptance I smell?

Nah,its the smell of wood this door made off.A good quality wood.

I listen and listen,from the time he almost snap to the time his voice drop in shame and when she open up about our family's history,her little love life with my dad.

"Love is love.Why bother questioning it?Its not like we can decide whom we're falling to," I heard him say,and I can't contain the wide grin.Maybe,just maybe,I stand a chance.

My mom is obviously having fun teasing that boy.while Taehyung is either annoyed or flustered.

I listen more and figure out the reasons why he lash out at me just now.Gosh, what an awful misunderstanding,Tae.

"Shh,it just a misunderstanding,okay? Everyone make a mistake.Will you forgive him,my child?" Mom reassure him and my heartbeat grow louder.

She's addressing him as her son.What will his response be?

Mom then start blabbering about me and my habit.My face red in embarrassment for being exposed,yet the wide grin rested permanently on my flush face.

My back begin to hurt as I am bending down slightly to press my ear against the door but I endure it well.Moreover when Tae's voice begin to quiver when he start asking bout my mom's acknowledgement of how his existence in this household occur.It break my heart when i heard how low his self confidence is whenever he's speaking bout that dark memory of his.The deafening silence envelope the room as chilly air blown by.Despite standing outside the closed door,the silence get to me and make my heartbeat escalated.

"If the past hurt you,erase it from your memory and make a brand new one now.Just how you wish it to be," that's what mom's wise reply.

I keep my silence behind the door, listening to her next question that make me gulp,"How come you didn't call my boy 'hyung'?... " I wanna know that too.

Too focus,too immerses,too eager,even the sound of footsteps behind me disappear in the thin air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~[TAEHYUNG'S POV]~

"How come you didn't call my boy 'hyung'?... "

I let out an awkward meaningless laugh at that question.I don't even had the answer.It sorta just happened.

And he had never bring it up or even fuss bout the formality.

"Well,"I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly, "Umm,"

"Arghhhhhh!!!!!"

Mrs Jung almost laugh at me but suddenly,we heard screaming, like someone in pain and fear.

And believe me,I know that voice by heart.

Jung Hoseok!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I just wanna say this...umm...yet idk how..but,,

hey..143

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa